• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official 'How do you stop Emirates Marketing Project?!?!' OMT ***

Even if we concede twice more before the final whistle, it's still better than what we had to watch at the Etihad. Some small consolation, I suppose.

Please, Tim, don't hold back. City, with their trucks full of oily money, have enough advantages over us already even before kick-off. The last thing we need is the linesman humming 'Blue Moon' while denying us any chance of fighting back.

Eviscerate the lino. Then dust yourself off and prepare for the next game. Hopefully you've learnt a valuable lesson on the importance of holding midfielders. Ta!

Walker really cant let a player turn and run inside like that and if he does you have to stay tight. Was a gap of 4/5 yards by the time he hit it.

I want Arsenal or Chelsea to win the league. There, I said it.

redcard.gif

I don't care what people say about making your own luck. But we have had **** all tonight. That shot was going straight to Lloris until it got deflected. Random clearance falls straight to Dzeko and then there is the penalty, red card and the disallowed goal. Someone run over ten cats today. And for making the city tactics thread the OMT.

Think half our team haven't turned up tonight, the exceptions being Rose and Dembele. I had high hopes at the start of the second half and whilst I have no problem admitting City have been better than us I'm not gonna sit here and rip our team to shreds. We haven't kept possession well at any stage and at times have looked more like the AVB team, passing it across the back line without finding an option. Sig shouldn't have been on the left imo

Back