• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official 'How do you stop Emirates Marketing Project?!?!' OMT ***

They were walking it when we had 11

Actually no they weren't not in the last 15 minutes of first half. Had Daws legit equaliser stood and rose's legit tackle been allowed this could have been interesting. What we are seeing is 2 huge decisions going in City,s favour.

The partnership is a total disaster. The sooner Vertonghen is back to take the place of vlad, the better. Maybe teams won't target the same side again and again.

I think that Vlad is suffering from playing on the wrong side, it can't help having Rose as your fullback either. I'd be interested in seeing Vlad on the right alongside Verts but I would worry a little that there would be no one to do the ugly stuff.

Actually no they weren't not in the last 15 minutes of first half. Had Daws legit equaliser stood and rose's legit tackle been allowed this could have been interesting. What we are seeing is 2 huge decisions going in City,s favour.

Mate Daws goal was rightly disallowed BUT the sending off was an abject decision that changed this half. I am sure we would have come out fighting and continued on from the last ten mins in the first half

Even if we concede twice more before the final whistle, it's still better than what we had to watch at the Etihad. Some small consolation, I suppose.

Please, Tim, don't hold back. City, with their trucks full of oily money, have enough advantages over us already even before kick-off. The last thing we need is the linesman humming 'Blue Moon' while denying us any chance of fighting back.

Eviscerate the lino. Then dust yourself off and prepare for the next game. Hopefully you've learnt a valuable lesson on the importance of holding midfielders. Ta!

The point a few of us have been making about the way the two midfield players line up has really hurt us tonight and it did against the scum in the cup game. They line up next too each other and leave a massive gap between the midfield and the defence. Villa been bossing it all night in that space along with aguero and even Dzeko.

Out of possession they really need to sit one in front of the other and one of them take responsibility for filling that space.

If we played three in the centre then one could fill that space and the other two could roam around.

----------------------Sandro---------------------------
-------------Dembele------Benteleb--------------

-------Lennon------------------------Eriksen-------
----------------------Afdebayor-----------------------

It angers me how we always seem to be the victim of shocking, match defining refereeing decisions. Today is certainly not the first, and it always happen against the top teams and at a crucial time in the game. (ok, other teams probably feel the same, but still)

A red, a penalty, a disallowed goal - wrongly given decisions that takes away our opportunity to give the game a fair go. We´re being overrun now, obviously. But without the sending off and penalty, we´d be going into the final 40 minutes knowing we´re only one nil down, and have had a fair bit of pressure at the end of the first half. That doesn´t neccesarily mean we´d get something from this game, but at least we´d have the opportunity to take them on 11 vs 11.

Instead the linesman messed up spectacularly, which not only put us 2-0 down, but gave us a player less on the field (ridiculous rule, by the way). Shellshocked as we were, 3-0 came shortly after. Game over.

We probably won´t see video refereeing introduced before the turn of the next century though. If we´re lucky. In the meantime, brace yourselves for numerous similar incidents like today´s "penalty" and "red card".

City look frighteniingly good, by the way. What a team they´ve purchased.

Back