• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official 'How do you stop Emirates Marketing Project?!?!' OMT ***

I think that Vlad is suffering from playing on the wrong side, it can't help having Rose as your fullback either. I'd be interested in seeing Vlad on the right alongside Verts but I would worry a little that there would be no one to do the ugly stuff.

Playing on the wrong side doesn't make you get caught out of position time and time again, have no sense of when to either follow the ball or follow the man, hesitate for a few seconds before deciding what to do. Dawson and Vertonghen please.

I can understand the players are fcuked off right now, but surely they should be thinking about the bigger picture. Conceding silly goals isn't whats needed

Playing on the wrong side doesn't make you get caught out of position time and time again, have no sense of when to either follow the ball or follow the man, hesitate for a few seconds before deciding what to do. Dawson and Vertonghen please.

Dawson has looked shocking whenever he has played on the wrong side and often got caught out of position.

I would go with Verts and Daws to start with because they are familiar with each other and proven but Vlad isn't as bad as you have made out in the past and I would be interested in seeing him and Verts together at some point*.

*with some reservations

maybe, but ade was offside, the goal was rightly disallowed

But if he gave it for Dawson as he said at half time apparently then ade is irrelevant (even if he should have been flagged off).

The "correct" outcome based on the wrong data doesn't make it a good decision.

Back