• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City***

Not confident. I fear this could be a game we don’t turn up for. Swansea will have a bit extra due to a new manager.

We need to start fast and press them. Let them know who’s boss.

2-1 loss I’m afraid

Would have started Kane if he is fit enough for the bench and hopefully be in a position to take him off

that weather looks very giant killing....

This Swansea team is gash, no excuses.

Weather looks bl00dy awful there; can sometimes be a leveller. Early goal needed (as always)

This wont be as easy as quite a few think tonight. Always worry about 'new manager' bounce. Early goal could be vital. Just hope we dont have to leave as late as last season.
Hope Llorente has a big game

COYS

If Harry is ill, it's better that he's not out playing in this slop anyway. Hopefully Llorente and Dele/Son can do a job. With the rain, I can see some longballs being played up to Llorente to knock down to them.

Back