• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City***

I wouldn't bet on this reaching FT .... a few wet spots already, lots of spray, and rain still lashing down.

Hahahaha

That's the least energetic goal I've seen at a game in a long time. Llorente chooses not to celebrate, the Swansea player's don't bother to argue with each other or the linesman, the fans are just bemused....and it's offside, to boot. :D

Hey, works for me. ;)

Jeepers, he was the preverbial mile offside. Can see debateable penalty coming their way 2nd half when he finds out his mistake

Hahahaha

That's the least energetic goal I've seen at a game in a long time. Llorente chooses not to celebrate, the Swansea player's don't bother to argue with each other or the linesman, the fans are just bemused....and it's offside, to boot. :D

Hey, works for me. ;)

Yes. Didnt even celebrate at home at first, convinced it would be flagged offside

Looked good to me. Definite onside under the new rules.

Got to be the whole body.

Was the second phase of play*

Wasn’t interfering with play.

* phase 1 Eriksen kicks it. phase 2 Llorente heads it.

Yes he was offside
But remember the penalty not given at Wembley because the ref saw Aurier do something no one else did???
Payback is a bitch

Back