• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City***

Nice attacking line-up that. Wonder what shape we will line up in. Dier holding in midfield with two of Eriksen, Alli and Lamela box to box I'm guessing.

Nice attacking line-up that. Wonder what shape we will line up in. Dier holding in midfield with two of Eriksen, Alli and Lamela box to box I'm guessing.

Yep. Considering Man C often play KdB and Silva alongside a holding midfielder in their 4-3-3, its not completely far-fetched to have Dele and Eriksen alongside Dier

I'm guessing we're lining up in a diamond, with Son and Llorente upfront and either Dele or Lamela at the tip of the diamond, behind the front 2. We'll find out soon enough.

A forecast of 50mph winds and squally rain blowing like stair-rods straight into eyes means tonight's outcome may well be in the lap of the ghods. Swansea will no doubt put 11 behind the ball most of the game and hope to catch us on the break.

Suppose we at least know not to expect sweet flowing football. But just one goal and three points from likely our most tedious game this season would make it seem like manna from heaven. :rolleyes:
I can confirm it is blowing it's tits off.

The Liberty ain't that big ....hope it don't spoil the game.

Back