• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea FC *****

First time in a while that Im not actually that confident about us beating them at home. Just got this nagging feeling that rather than us getting revenge for last season that they might come and play on our need to level the scores.

Hope Im wrong. Love beating Chelsea more than Arsenal tbh and I want us to increase the number of seasons yet again since they last managed a win here in the league. It would be nice to to get past 10 years since they beat us in the league at WHL - only have another couple of seasons to go after this one.

He's not human, he's like a piece of iron. How could we possibly beat him?
tumblr_mbwdfhT8h91qah9h4o1_500.jpg

had a dream last night that we were playing a team in all blue, at the Lane, and we went 2-0 up through Dembele and Defoe, the team in blue then made it 2-1 and the goal was a slight mistake by Lloris, it stayed like this until half time, and i dont recall anything else apart from the fact that the final score was....

Tottenham 4 - 1 Team in all blue

make of that what you will

dont shoot the messenger

had a wet dream last night that we were playing a team in all blue, at the Lane, and we went 2-0 up through Dembele and Defoe, the team in blue then made it 2-1 and the goal was a slight mistake by Lloris, it stayed like this until half time, and i dont recall anything else apart from the fact that the final score was....

dont shoot the messenger

fixed

Branislav Ivanovic eyes Chelsea victory over Tottenham

Last Updated: October 12, 2012 4:32pm

The European champions have won just three of their past seven matches that followed an international break and failed to defeat Queens Park Rangers last month after the two-week break for the World Cup qualifiers.

That game at Loftus Road ended in a goalless draw, and Ivanovic is determined not to slip up against Tottenham Hotspur next weekend, who are now managed by former Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas.

"The international break is a good time to enjoy our position but there is a very important period coming up for us after the break," he said in The Fulham & Hammersmith Chronicle.

"We have some very tough games and they will be a great challenge for us. At the moment it's OK but the next two games will be very, very tough.

"It's always very difficult to play the game after the international break, but especially when it's big opponents like Tottenham away.

"Our games against Tottenham were very interesting and tough for both sides even before Andre [Villas-Boas] went there. Now it is especially so for both sides with our ex-manager.

"It will be difficult in one way and in the other way we know what is the idea and what we can expect of them.

"This game will be decided by things like when you are back from your international duty and how tired you are - the small details. So it's going to be tough for us."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...-Ivanovic-eyes-Chelsea-victory-over-Tottenham

I really REALLy want to beat these.

IMO they are the scummiest of the scum. In order of those I most want to beat (and least want to lose to bearing in mind how awful are their supporters) are

1. Chelski
2. Livespool
3. Wet Spam
4. Arse

Funny old game when the traditional rivals are now only in 4th spot!!

Last edited:
You want to beat West Ham more than you do the scum? Not for me;West Ham are nothing.

Anyway - I think we will win this game by 2 goals

I really REALLy want to beat these.

IMO they are the scummiest of the scum. In order of those I most want to beat (and least want to lose to bearing in mind how awful are their supporters) are

1. Chelski
2. Livespool
3. Wet Spam
4. Arse

Funny old game when the traditional rivals are now only in 4th spot!!

I think that list is very personal to you.

mine would be Arse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chelsea>>>>West Ham / Liverpool / Saudi Sportswashing Machine / Emirates Marketing Project.

We really need to beat these ****s at home, and with our recent form both in the league and at home against them recently I like our chances. I really think AVB has to take a chance and start Ade we need him to help link up play and get Dempsey/Sggy more involved.

When it comes to Chel$ea, you only have to look at the events over the past few years to see that someone incredibly powerful has either cursed us, or there is some serious corruption going on :-"

I present the following evidence to back up my theory:

1. At SB in the league, 2 goals against - 1 not over the line, the other off side!
2. At Wembley (FAC SF), crucial 2nd goal given - not over the line!
3. They qualify for CL after finishing 6th!

If there is any justice in the world, we and AVB are due a positive result [-o<

COYMLS

Arsenal to be beat first all the time IMO - nothing to do with who I respect more, having been born and bred in North London - they are our rivals.

had a dream last night that we were playing a team in all blue, at the Lane, and we went 2-0 up through Dembele and Defoe, the team in blue then made it 2-1 and the goal was a slight mistake by Lloris, it stayed like this until half time, and i dont recall anything else apart from the fact that the final score was....

dont shoot the messenger

Demebele 1st Goal, Spurs 4-1, 400/1 with Bet Victor

Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea (12.45pm)
Referee: M Dean
Assistants: S Ledger, J Brooks
Fourth Official: L Mason

In the last 11 home games with Dean as the ref, Spurs have not lost a single time

Back