• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea FC *****

our weakness is and will still be the lack of clinical finishing. that is unless defoe and/or ade can prove otherwise.

Walker always seems to have a slight injury. Playing week in week out whilst not 100% fit is always going to do damage, still feel we wrecked Charlie doing that, in my mind if they have to be on injections to be able to play then they shouldn't be playing but it could be noted that the Spurs medical team know more about it then I do.

If Naughton's been in training for enough time to get back in to it I would consider him before risking Walker. For England and for us he's looked shaky as hell and I think he will be targeted by Chelsea.

No problem resting Walker if needed.
In Naughton and Smith we have two of the most exciting up coming english fullbacks,
in many parts of their game they're better than Walker - who first of all is a physical beast.

There are 11 in a team not just 1 player

If they stop Dembele though (who usually bosses midfield), it'll certainly be a lot harder, it'll most likely mean they'd win the midfield battle, it should be a very interesting game.

0-0 though.

There isn't a lot between the top teams at the moment. I can't wait to find out on Saturday how good we are and keeping my fingers crossed that we have no new injuries.

How did they deserve to win last season? Their only goal came from a handball, we had a perfectly onside goal disallowed and they had to clear one off the line in injury time.

How did they deserve to win last season? Their only goal came from a handball, we had a perfectly onside goal disallowed and they had to clear one off the line in injury time.

That just means they outplayed us and we got lucky.

I was thinking the same thing? that match felt like a loss because really couldn't figure out how we didn't win

We should have won that game, I still can't believe Ade's goal was disallowed, Sandro also hit the bar, we outclassed them and they scored a dodgy goal. I remember being so disappointed we didn't win, I don't know if it was because of our performance or the fact Chelsea were performing poorly at the time and I expected a win

We should have won that game, I still can't believe Ade's goal was disallowed, Sandro also hit the bar, we outclassed them and they scored a dodgy goal. I remember being so disappointed we didn't win, I don't know if it was because of our performance or the fact Chelsea were performing poorly at the time and I expected a win

first 20 mins we were all over them, but they recovered and their manager must have given them a decent halftime talk because they were stronger in the second half imv

we completely wiped the floor with them first 25 mins, but then after that they gave as good as they got, wasting a lot of good positions. We had a load of chances oursleves as well, but it was far more 50/50 than it should have been.

I remember being disappointed leaving the match because I thought we were better than them before the game and the 1st 25 mins was how I thought it would go, but AVB made a tactical change, think it may have been enforced on him, different story after that.

Back