• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea FC *****

As opposed to the movement of Rooney, RVP, Kagawa, Nani etc. I've named 3 players there out of 4 who'd walk into that Chelsea line up and we looked pretty damn good defensively.

Add to that, the fact we are now at home and not away at Old Trafford, where we are unbeaten since 2005 against Chelsea, with the fact AVB and the players will want to get one over for the way last season ended for both us and AVB. I can't see Chelsea winning, I can see a very open and great match though.

As opposed to the movement of Rooney, RVP, Kagawa, Nani etc. I've named 3 players there out of 4 who'd walk into that Chelsea line up and we looked pretty damn good defensively.

Add to that, the fact we are now at home and not away at Old Trafford, where we are unbeaten since 2005 against Chelsea, with the fact AVB and the players will want to get one over for the way last season ended for both us and AVB. I can't see Chelsea winning, I can see a very open and great match though.

I hope that we don't sit back on the ropes against Chelsea like we did against United.

Does anyone think it's possible for us to play with two strikers for this one?

Perhaps 4-1-3-2?

Or would this be tactical suicide?

We'll line up just like we have in all our other matches so far. The only questions are Brad/Hugo, Dempsey/Siggy and Defoe/Ade. Unfortunately the former will be chosen in all of them.

------------Lloris

Walker--Verts--Gallas--BAE

-Dempsey--Sandro--Dembele

--Lennon----Ade----Bale

Prediction - W3-1

Does anyone think it's possible for us to play with two strikers for this one?

Perhaps 4-1-3-2?

Or would this be tactical suicide?

There's no need, because if we start Ade then Dempsey/Siggy will actually see some of the ball for the first time all season, which will double our central attackers. This was really noticeable in the last 20 against Villa.

I'm expecting ...

Lloris; Walker, Gallas, Caulker, Vertonghen; Sandro, Dembele; Lennon, Dempsey, Bale; Defoe

Re: O/T The England Thread

What's more important is Terry isn't playing.

I actually think their defence is better with Cahill and Luiz. I remember when Cahill came on for Luiz in last season's FA Cup semi and he was able to keep up with and nullify Bale.

I think Playing Terry would more likely have meant they would have defended deeply, which I think would have suited us at home imo.

Back