• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea FC *****

There will be the usual hissing noises, anti-jewish chants and Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz ditties on saturday..

Of course nothing will be reported in the press by their bumchums in the media

There will be the usual hissing noises, anti-jewish chants and Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz ditties on saturday..

Of course nothing will be reported in the press by their bumchums in the media

But the media hate Chelsea. The Chelsea fans says so.

But the media hate Chelsea. The Chelsea fans says so.

You only have to watch the turds on sunday supplement every week to show how much they love CFC, no matter what outrageous thing they do on or off the pitch the band of brothers cant wait to suck them off week in week out

I can categorically state I detest CFC with a total passion, more so than AFC these days, everything about the club from top to bottom is rotten, they disgust me

The OP is horrific. Only GHod can save you now, and may he have mercy on your soul.

3-1 Chelsea

I reeeeaally hope I'm free to watch this. tinkled off if I'm not.

Feel a bit more tense about this one as we properly had nothing to lose at Old Trafford.

Sandro and Dembele need to be awesome as they have been. Gallas needs to do his usual embracing of the big games and talk Caulker through it.

My concern is Dempsey or Siggy to be honest, think they're both good players but there's just not that feeling that they're going to do something special like a certain Dutchman would, I fully hope they prove me wrong though.

I think it'd be harsh to drop Defoe but I also think if he has his shot from whatever angle at whatever time policy we'll get slaughtered as we'll lose possession after every promising attack. AVB will hopefully let him know that if he does that then there's someone who'll provide for the team who will be more than happy to take his place after half time.

I wish it was on a sunday and wish it was at 3 or 4pm.

Midday on a saturday is horrible.

5-1 to Spurs though.

I want us to attack them like mother fudgers. Swarm them like bees. I want them to tear them apart without lube like a fudgein snooker cue shoved up their arses.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Caulker will be found out big time

I'll assume it's serious for arguments sake.

What does being found out mean? That you think he's a poor player who has perhaps been fortunate in his run in the team so far? Is it that you doubt his potential to develop? I'm struggling to muster another definition from it but I'd like to be able to as the definition I've got in my head renders your comment pretty fudging stupid.

First of all, we're talking about an English academy graduate, Spurs through and through, who has shown superb attitude when sent out to the various corners of the football leagues to develop his skills, so I think he is deserving of our support, and your post makes it look like you almost want him to fail.

Secondly, the bloke is 20 years old and is playing against some of the best players in the world. He is bound to make mistakes and if he is to become as good as he can be then he will learn from them, and as long as folks like yourself actually get behind him rather than expecting him to fail then I'm sure it'll help him become a great servant to the club. Was he "found out big time" against the likes of Van Persie Rooney and Kagawa? I thought he was quality myself. Would you rather we play Dawson?

I'll assume it's serious for arguments sake.

What does being found out mean? That you think he's a poor player who has perhaps been fortunate in his run in the team so far? Is it that you doubt his potential to develop? I'm struggling to muster another definition from it but I'd like to be able to as the definition I've got in my head renders your comment pretty fudging stupid.

First of all, we're talking about an English academy graduate, Spurs through and through, who has shown superb attitude when sent out to the various corners of the football leagues to develop his skills, so I think he is deserving of our support, and your post makes it look like you almost want him to fail.

Secondly, the bloke is 20 years old and is playing against some of the best players in the world. He is bound to make mistakes and if he is to become as good as he can be then he will learn from them, and as long as folks like yourself actually get behind him rather than expecting him to fail then I'm sure it'll help him become a great servant to the club. Was he "found out big time" against the likes of Van Persie Rooney and Kagawa? I thought he was quality myself. Would you rather we play Dawson?

You're gonna give me nightmares. :eek: 8-[

Re: O/T The England Thread

What a surprise, Frank Lampard & Ryan Bertrand ruled out of England's match against Poland

I'd feel a lot happier with Vertonghen and Gallas in the middle for this one. Any news on Naughton and/or Benny?

Back