• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs Everton ***

I can understand the stick stellini is getting but it wasnt Stellini who got sent off and it wasnt Stellini tinkling around with the ball and inviting them on to us

The players need to take responsibility on the pitch.
Stellini is the manager. How many subs did he make? You are up by one man and your CM is tiring. Everton brought on players in midfield and attack. No change except to being Sanchez who is not comfortable at LCB and Moura. No other changes. He and Mason were utter crap tonight.

They were not as bad as him, have not been here as long are not the experienced player "organising" us. He has played in the prem 10 years the other two 2 seasons and 8 months.

The guy is a joke. He has had far to long to prove he is a joke. I'm waiting on the punchline.
He still gets picked, lasted longer than all our managers and will get reward with a new contract

Moura is leaving at the end of the season why is he even in the squad? Whats the betting Harry Kane will be off at the end of the season? I dont know what to say after that. How is this team in the top 4. What has Danjuma got to do to get on the pitch? End of the season cannot come fast enough. We are just lucky that Liverpool Chelsea and Man U are having bad seasons
We are not top 4. After New and United play their games we will be nowhere near the top 4.

I don't disagree at all - we were shocking.

But even then we were plenty good enough to beat that shower of brick. Ref evened up the numbers and then made it clear we couldn't make a tackle without getting booked.

There's absolutely no interpretation of the rules that could argue that Moura's challenge was not a red card. Much like Doucore's.

But you've set out your stall with bizarre misinformation that you'll no doubt not back down from, well done on mastering avoidance and embracing denial.

Just looking at the goal and how the midfield opened for Keane's brick, it's almost as embarrassing as you blaming the ref for us throwing the game away.

I dont rate Sanchez but that sub was the right one. THe ref was looking to even it up. No point changing the shape

We were 11 v 10 and they were over running Skipp and Hojbjerg. It’s as clear as day to me that it needed an extra midfielder. Possibly, possibly a cool headed natural LCB maybe. But not Sanchez.

Drop Bentancur and Bissouma in there, and we'd have walked that. If we'd been able/brave enough to sub on fresh midfielders we're on easy street. After Southampton you can see why we didn't bring on Sarr. But we needed balls from the bench too. We had to bring on a midfielder. Posted it here at the time, and it was just an easy sub to solidify us.

Limp brick.

Without that farce of a penalty though we win 3-2, that was a travesty. I havent found a person yet who can see the penalty when I have shown them the clip
But again it shouldn't have got that nervy. The forest game could have ended 3-3, if they scored their pen.
I didn't even watch tonight and I'm annoyed!!

Are you having a laugh? He was responsible for the majority of Evertons chances, and got us into trouble time and time again!
He made one mistake and another one when he was put under pressure from a pass that shouldn't have gone to him. But at least he played with heart, which is more than I can say about the rest of the team.

Get Potter in..........let him gut this team, get rid of all the spineless garbage, spend that money on players that want to fight and build something for the future. Be it 3 years, 4 years time, doesnt matter.

Develop a vision and a style that the fanbase desire, as he actually did with Brighton.

It'll probabbly never happen with Levy/ENIC as owners though.....they've turned us into the laughing stock of English and European football.

This Conte and Stel aversion to a third midfielder stinks up the place, its so obvious.

Not sure people should be making a martyr of Conte though like it was any different when he was here because I've seen this film play out too many times this year

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

We need 2 CBs, a keeper and a creative player....with one of those being a leader

And obviously need a new manager

The wheels could really really come off between now and summer

And that man whoever we have in mind should be installed immediately. It appears Stellini and Mason will just be playing out the season as Conte would, possibly worse

If Daniel Levy cannot see we cant continue without a permanent manager then he is not doing his job properly.

Looking at the remaining 9 games I certainly dont see an away win anywhere, and on tonights showing I can only see us squeezing past Bournemouth to register another win this season
I’d take 5th right now. The thought of ECL now is awful. And any lower will look like Conte sacking was an error.

I can understand the stick stellini is getting but it wasnt Stellini who got sent off and it wasnt Stellini tinkling around with the ball and inviting them on to us

The players need to take responsibility on the pitch.

Stellini started Dier. Stellini brought on Sanchez and Moura. Stellini even started Lloris over Forster, which right now is a massive mistake.

Stellini deserves all the stick he gets for throwing the game away with those decisions. *Anyone* giving Eric Dier anything more than his marching orders and a wave on his way out of Hotspur Way for good deserves all the misery he gets, to say nothing of bringing on bombscares like Sanchez or puffs of air like Moura.

He made one mistake and another one when he was put under pressure from a pass that shouldn't have gone to him. But at least he played with heart, which is more than I can say about the rest of the team.
One mistake?? Hahaha! He invited pressure time and time again! He was shocking! Just because it didn't result in goals, doesn't mean he was good! He was utter brick today. Along with everyone else. But Romero was the worst offender when it comes to inviting pressure.

Back