• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs Everton ***

Kandi1977

Terry Dyson
PLEvertonTottenham2122.jpg

When: Monday april 3rd, 20:00 bst, 21:00 CET
Where: Scouserland
Why: Who knows

No need for anything fancy for this. We'll hardly be able to field 11 players, but Stellini is in the house! Handbrake off and Just smash them anyway.

COYS

I can't see much changing.
Hopefully players feel they have a bit more freedom to play, but I'm expecting the 343 formation.

I would like to see Romero in the middle of the 3.
Have him pressing out and the 2 others holding. Hopefully that's a bit more stable

I can't see much changing.
Hopefully players feel they have a bit more freedom to play, but I'm expecting the 343 formation.

I would like to see Romero in the middle of the 3.
Have him pressing out and the 2 others holding. Hopefully that's a bit more stable
Not sure that's a good idea. If you you leave gaps in the defence, you want them out wide, not a gaping hole through the middle!

-------------------Lloris

Porro------Romero-------Dier-----Tanganga

------------Sarr----------Skipp

Danjuma--------Kulusevski--------Son

------------------Kane

(assuming Richarlison, Royal, Davies and Sessegnon are all still out)

I'd be surprised if there are wholesale changes in terms of starting 11, partly due to injuries. However I'd hope to see us being more aggressive, pressing them more and trying to boss the game more.

Team I expect to see:
Lloris/Forster, Porro, Romero, Dier, Lenglet, Perisic, PEH, Skipp, Kulu, Kane, Son

Man for man, we're the better team so if we try to boss the game I'd expect us to win more often than not

I'd be surprised if there are wholesale changes in terms of starting 11, partly due to injuries. However I'd hope to see us being more aggressive, pressing them more and trying to boss the game more.

Team I expect to see:
Lloris/Forster, Porro, Romero, Dier, Lenglet, Perisic, PEH, Skipp, Kulu, Kane, Son

Man for man, we're the better team so if we try to boss the game I'd expect us to win more often than not
Yea I’d be amazed if that wasn’t the team picked in this first game. Hopefully subs are more pro-active though and in the coming weeks the team is picked on merit rather than reputation or favorites.

Not sure that's a good idea. If you you leave gaps in the defence, you want them out wide, not a gaping hole through the middle!

The other 2 would play as a back 2 when he moves up.
We are leaving huge gaps anyway with our 2 wing backs trying to get forward and the 2 wide CB's doing the same.

Yea I’d be amazed if that wasn’t the team picked in this first game. Hopefully subs are more pro-active though and in the coming weeks the team is picked on merit rather than reputation or favorites.
Yes, regardless of the outcome, it would be nice to see some new thinking, a good system to get the best out of Son, early subs, in game tactics etc.

What I think we'll see...
Forster
Romero...Dier...Lenglet
Porro...Hojbjerg...Skipp...Perisic
Kulusevski...Kane...Son​
Not much room for improving the weak left side unfortunately. Would be inclined to push Hojbjerg forward and replace Son with Sarr, play two up front. Bring Son on for the last 30 minutes.

At home Everton will be up for this far more than us. I think we will get outfought. 2-0 to Everton and dont take advantage of Liverpool losing, Brighton and Brentford drawing

Huge moment for Everton, hovering in 16th, two points above the drop and 18th place West Ham holding two games in hand. Recent reports saying their stadium construction has fallen three months behind schedule and that the club's finances are so grim that relegation might spell the end for them. Expect Goodison to be in an emotional state.

Huge moment for Everton, hovering in 16th, two points above the drop and 18th place West Ham holding two games in hand. Recent reports saying their stadium construction has fallen three months behind schedule and that the club's finances are so grim that relegation might spell the end for them. Expect Goodison to be in an emotional state.
Someone foreign with Billions will come in to save the day.

Sure. They'll be a bargain if they get relegated. But I recall how emotional Goodison was when Fat Frank kept them up last season with a dramatic late win over Crystal Palace, from 0-2 down to 3-2 win.

No idea how Vieira stole our playbook.

The

Under lights, MNF, they are gonna be so up for this, from the first whistle....I hope our game management is on point.

Back