• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs Everton ***

I don't disagree at all - we were shocking.

But even then we were plenty good enough to beat that shower of brick. Ref evened up the numbers and then made it clear we couldn't make a tackle without getting booked.
I suppose you think that Moura’s lunge was a great, manly tackle. The sort of thing we need more of.

Disagree
They were both good
Dier had some poor moments
But the defence wasn’t why we didn’t win
It was all on the subs
fudging daft
Playing a guy who can’t start on the right on the left
Moura…. Moura
The dumbest player in the club
I’d have rather seen an extra keeper on the pitch playing up front
And tactically that was sickeningly poor
Romero gave the ball away numerous times, Lenglet beaten easily on a few occasions. They weren't the main reason we lost though. The usual poor management was the reason. No reaction from the bench when we are getting destroyed.
Also the management that gives the instructions to play out from the back when we don't have the players for it. How many times did we cough the ball up in our own third?

Yes. And there's no way that Mason and Stellini gathered the players together after Everton's red card and said, "Lads, play like a bunch of craven jellyfish. Please kick it around our own penalty area, invite pressure from them and never allow yourself to put more than two forward passes together before giving them the ball back"

I'm furious.

I'm not, I expected it, it's far more likely that Conte was holding things together than being a problem.

I'll be surprised if we win another game this season.

Our key players are cowards.

I suppose you think that Moura’s lunge was a great, manly tackle. The sort of thing we need more of.
I'd certainly rather see our players doing that than running the other way like Son did all night.

Cards are just an in-built risk of playing football properly.

We need 2 CBs, a keeper and a creative player....with one of those being a leader

And obviously need a new manager

The wheels could really really come off between now and summer

They played well for 10 mins there but then offered nothing. They disengage so quickly.

I’ll be amazed if we finish top 6.

We were led to believe Stellini and Mason had ideas. Sanchez on at LCB tells me they don’t.

I can understand the stick stellini is getting but it wasnt Stellini who got sent off and it wasnt Stellini tinkling around with the ball and inviting them on to us

The players need to take responsibility on the pitch.
Stellini put Sanchez on. Had to be a body up the pitch.

Getting torn apart and still only two subs used one after 77 and the other after 82 mins. Nothing has changed absolute joke that Sarr wasn't brought on to try and get some control of the game.
Conte would be proud of Stellini tonight.
Sarr ultimately ended up costing us the game against Southampton (though IMO it was actually Dier’s terrible bit of defending for Southampton’s 2nd).

Moura is leaving at the end of the season why is he even in the squad? Whats the betting Harry Kane will be off at the end of the season? I dont know what to say after that. How is this team in the top 4. What has Danjuma got to do to get on the pitch? End of the season cannot come fast enough. We are just lucky that Liverpool Chelsea and Man U are having bad seasons

Disagree
They were both good
Dier had some poor moments
But the defence wasn’t why we didn’t win
It was all on the subs
fudging daft
Playing a guy who can’t start on the right on the left
Moura…. Moura
The dumbest player in the club
I’d have rather seen an extra keeper on the pitch playing up front
And tactically that was sickeningly poor
Romero was singlehandedly responsible for most of the pressure against us, and most of their chances! His lingering on the ball, waiting, and waiting until there is no viable outball is shocking! He's totally brainless!

Back