• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hospital visit

Right off to bed gotta be up at 6 to be in North Middlesex Hospital for 730. Hoping the operation will be done ASAP and I'm not in over xmas. I'll let you all know when I'm back in the ward and recovering touch wood. COYS!!

On a side note, the fact this is just a forum is irrelevant, thank you all for all your kind words and to all the mods who I've ****ed off and forgiving me!! :)

Hope to speak to you all soon.

Best of luck mate...hopefully you'll get better looking nurses on your ward than I did when I had a discectomy not too long ago...

The chicken curry ain't bad btw

And don't forget to ask the nurses for a sponge bath.

Erections and little sex wees are OK - they're used to that kind of thing.

Hope all is good Roy and a first step in the right direction. Laptop or tablet, a bag full of r i v e r s and a handsome win by the boys for you tonight me'thinks.

Thought I would sign in and give you my regards Roy.
I hope you can now recover and enjoy the holidays with friends and family.
Happy Christmas to you buddy.

Hope it went well Roy.

Still remember the day of my thoracotomy, I was in agony and as I came around I remembered we were playing Basel in the Europa League first leg. I asked one of the nurses if they could find out the score. We were 2-0 down! Then the nurse actually managed to find me a dodgy stream on the computer which was not too far from me, and I saw us make it 2-2. Not good watching Spurs when you've just had major surgery and are hooked up to a heart machine :D

Rest up and we expect to hear from you soon!

Back