• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hospital visit

The fact I'd had a major op didn't even get acknowledged it was first come first served. It was so busy that I wasn't even in one of those cubicles in a&e where you can at least pull the curtains. I was handed over by the paramedics and left in a corridor by reception for 3 hours before being moved. Put a ****ing canula in my wrist before even looking at the wound it was a joke.

Then I refused an ECG cos I knew I didn't need one. They are under severe pressure we get that. The government have cut back in the wrong places and that came from the paramedic.

I just saw your this , So sorry that you have had to endure this. I tried to PM you this but you havs so many stored PM's that this is the only way I can contact you

I am a religious Jew:eek: and would like to include you in our morning prayer at our Synagogue asking G-d for your full and complete recovery. I need your first name and your mothers first name , as the tradition is we pray for Roy son of .........

Obviously if you are not comfortable with the idea, I'm cool with that also

Hoping that yesterdays result cheered you up somewhat!

I just saw your this , So sorry that you have had to endure this. I tried to PM you this but you havs so many stored PM's that this is the only way I can contact you

I am a religious Jew:eek: and would like to include you in our morning prayer at our Synagogue asking G-d for your full and complete recovery. I need your first name and your mothers first name , as the tradition is we pray for Roy son of .........

Obviously if you are not comfortable with the idea, I'm cool with that also

Hoping that yesterdays result cheered you up somewhat!

That's lovely, from the outside looking in that's a truly touching gesture, nice one =D>

The fact I'd had a major op didn't even get acknowledged it was first come first served. It was so busy that I wasn't even in one of those cubicles in a&e where you can at least pull the curtains. I was handed over by the paramedics and left in a corridor by reception for 3 hours before being moved. Put a ****ing canula in my wrist before even looking at the wound it was a joke.

Then I refused an ECG cos I knew I didn't need one. They are under severe pressure we get that. The government have cut back in the wrong places and that came from the paramedic.

Is there another hospital fairly nearby that you can get to without the additional time for travel being dangerous to yourself?

I ask this because our nearest hospital is 18 miles away but we travel an extra 20 miles to avoid the shambolic Colchester General. Obviously if it's urgent we still use Colchester but we don't trust anything were told there so we don't get any peace of mind whatsoever. Sounds like the place you were in!!

Excellent news. Glad you're feeling good. Not bad this side. One year old twin boys and a 4 year old girl take their toll! But that's a good problem to have.

Keep well fella.

Hi mate yes im well thanks yourself?

Life's back to normal thankfully. On the outside I feel fine just gotta hope all is well on the inside. Check up in July.
Good to hear you're ok matey, you been having a dabble on Cheltenham ???

Hi Mark yes had a treble on Tuesday not much Wednesday and a nice 4/1 double yesterday for £15 so reasonably happy. Dunno about the Gold Cup today though!

Back