• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hospital visit

And don't forget to ask the nurses for a sponge bath.

Erections and little sex wees are OK - they're used to that kind of thing.

Not on the NHS mate, now the private sector, well you get what you pay for.

Anyways, hope all is well Roy

Had a horrendous recovery since Wednesday. From possible blood clots to possible collapsed lung im in a much better place now than Friday or Saturday. Cheers for all your messages chaps they've helped keep me sane I love you all :)

Had a horrendous recovery since Wednesday. From possible blood clots to possible collapsed lung im in a much better place now than Friday or Saturday. Cheers for all your messages chaps they've helped keep me sane I love you all :)
There speaks a relieved man! And here speaks a relieved poster! Welcome back fella and HAPPY Christmas to you and yours

I was beginning to worry, and I'm really pleased to see you posting. Rest up, hope your recuperation is nice and quick. Merry Christmas and here's to a year of good health

Actually I thought you were going to come back a woman, if only for the cheaper car insurance;)

glad your ok mate.
Hahahaha, what? Women get cheaper car insurance? That can't be right, they can't drive for ****... Couldn't get home today because a feline chauffeur was blocking my street having parked sideways up against a lamp post with her rear door smashed in. She then drove off as if nothing had happened.

Nice to hear you're not dead, Roy, and happy Festivus!

Hahahaha, what? Women get cheaper car insurance? That can't be right, they can't drive for ****... Couldn't get home today because a feline chauffeur was blocking my street having parked sideways up against a lamp post with her rear door smashed in. She then drove off as if nothing had happened.

Nice to hear you're not dead, Roy, and happy Festivus!

is this the site changing words again? or was there really a cat driving?

Anyway, good to hear things are going ok Roy, what is the going rate for selling your organ on the black market?

Sorry to hear this pal, glad you're in a better place than before, keep being positive

Thought you where a goner, Lay of the crack in the future specially after major operations. Horrible stuff has a habit of collapsing lungs.

Guys im struggling here. Got released last night. I am so swollen from legs, thighs, balls, stomach and I havent eaten solids for72 hours. Im feeling and being sick three times today. I read that after surgery you're gassy but this is ridiculous. Im bloated and the sickness and no eating is worrying me. Please serious for a few replies please.

Speak to a professional. If that means going back to hospital to A&E than so be it. You need to know if your symptoms are typical for what you have been through. Don't take any risks.

Speak to a professional. If that means going back to hospital to A&E than so be it. You need to know if your symptoms are typical for what you have been through. Don't take any risks.
I agree. Get on the phone and speak to someone who can put your mind at rest.

Back