• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Game of thrones thread

This season has been immense so far btw...probably the best season yet (which pretty much goes with my theory that most season 4's on american tv shows are the best for whatever season)..

Dexter
The Wire
GOT

926774_250536588476968_993774861_n.jpg

Trailer for the next episode seems to indicate it is all set at the Wall

I saw that yesterday too. Ill be honest im not a big fan of the whole wall storyline seems a bit MEH to me but im sure it is crucial to the whole plot of GoT.

****ing hell

i'm getting a bit fed up with it actually, just when you think something positive might happen to one of the "good" characters something like this happens

The big guy rolled over and died at the end, so isn't this a way out for Tyrion because it was effectively a draw?

The big guy rolled over and died at the end, so isn't this a way out for Tyrion because it was effectively a draw?

Other guy died first. We don't really know if the Mountain is truly dead, maybe he was just exhausted?

Other guy died first. We don't really know if the Mountain is truly dead, maybe he was just exhausted?

I rewatched it, it definitely looks like he rolled over and died to me. Oberyn may have died first but he got the first mortal blow in. Perhaps it will be up to the priests to determine what this signified in relation to the will of the gods.

who knows what will happen, one would hope Tyrion survives but i wouldn't be at all surprised if the next episode starts with him being beheaded

Back