• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Game of thrones thread

The books get bigger and bigger, yet there's hardly anything going on.
I have just read the first 4 books after watching the show - the Screen writers are the real heroes on the TV show - have been good at cutting crap, giving bigger parts to characters and removing non essential parts - although they did focus more on daenerys but that was to hit their teenage boy quota.

Yeah but when you only see one episode a week, I think each episode does need to stand alone.

In fairness I think the show is made for binging, but I just can't resist watching each one of S7 as it's released!

All the best shows are.

Quite enjoyed episode 2, felt a bit more focused. Though I still think there is just some je ne sais quoi missing from the earlier seasons.

hmm

a bit wooden, it's lost something, some shocking green screen at dragonstone too, at times it feels like they are racing to get it all in then they waste 5 minutes on a meaningless sex scene

Finally binged the entire 7th season the other day. Thought more people would die, to be honest, but great season. brick's about to go down (as has been the case throughout, but this time it's reeeeaallly going down, hehehe)! Can't say I like the way Theon is going though, the way his thing ended in the last episode, that wasn't good. Too Hollywood.

Back