• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Game of thrones thread

Oh, and...

Why is that Shae being such a bitch at the trial? Just because he ****ed her off for her own safety?!

Ahh ****

I quoted your thing and now I can see the spoiler - what sort of **** ****ing fault is that on this board - ****in duh DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH. IM SUING.

I havent seen it yet but will..

I've finally caught up with the TV show. So far season 4 has been a bit different from the book, or perhaps the show has just gone a bit further with some story lines.

I can't remember Bran and the crew getting to Craster's reach and the crows attacking the usurpers there at all. I can't remember the white walker bit with the child either. And the whole Dreadfort-business, I can't remember it being attacked by Theon's sister and them leaving because Theon had become Reek. But I might just have a poor memory. Either way, the final episodes of this season should be great, can't wait. ;)

Things warming up nicely after tonight's episode .. But not back on sky for two weeks. Leaving us hanging

I think its pretty obvious what will happen but it is as you say building up nicely.

Very true I've noticed also last ones always tend to set things up for following series. I hate a cliff hanger when you got to wait best part of a year to see what happens it can be annoying.

If the books are not yet finished looks like it will carry on for a few more series hope they keep the high standard always a danger it will tail off .

Apparently the final episode this season will also be a big one.
Prediction, DHSF?

They all die haha

I look forward to the big one although I agree with DJP - I hate cliffhangers when I have to wait a year, my interest tapers off like that

this x1000

And again he was awesome in the scenes in the cell. Less showy but still fine fine work.
Hard to believe that the scene with him and Oberyn was the first day's work for Pedro Pascal playing that character. He is absolutely nailing the Viper, clearly relishing the role he's been given.

And again he was awesome in the scenes in the cell. Less showy but still fine fine work.
Hard to believe that the scene with him and Oberyn was the first day's work for Pedro Pascal playing that character. He is absolutely nailing the Viper, clearly relishing the role he's been given.

spot on. pascal also has a bit part in the mentalist. dinklage continues to outshine every single member of a very good cast.

That is amazing!

Wow.

It's funny because after that scene I was thinking "this guy is now officially ****ing awesome!".

And speaking of badasses...Arya. Bad. Ass.

Back