• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Ziyech would be a good alternative to Kulusevski, him or Zaha would be my prefered option of the Z's

I've read a link with Ziyech this morning.
Ziyech, Zaniolo or Zaha. Which Z is better?

There's only one way to find out.

On pure technique and skill Ziyech is probably best, but the flimsyest; on actual robustness/effective Zaha would be best.
Zaniolo has highest ceiling but is even Ziyech would be more robust than him from what we can see of his injury record...

Wolves buy Sasa Kalajdzic from Stuttgart for £15M

I'm sure that's another one we were linked with at some point, al la Paqueta...likely another agent-driven rumour...

With him, Parrott and Scarlett we're really maximising our chances of one of them becoming the next Kane.

If Kane plays to 34 at least then those youngsters will all be long gone by that time. In fact other youngsters after them will probably come and go too.. and even then we might just replace Kane with a big name signing to appease fans.

Although I hated when Chelsea were stockpiling and loaning I can see the benefit. Just need one or two to turn out half decent and it pays for the development of the next batch of promising youngsters and then some.

Imagine how excited people are by Scarlett playing well in League One yet Chelsea have youngsters like Broja that have had successful loans in the PL and most still don't consider him good enough (Same with Abraham). I think the chance of our next main striker coming through the youth system is very very slim. Although it would be great if they did!

Parrot definitely and Scarlett I imagine can play WF too. Parrot would be perfect understudy for Kulu this year if playing time wasn't more important for his development.

There's also a possibility Kane may convert into an AM as he ages

If Kane plays to 34 at least then those youngsters will all be long gone by that time. In fact other youngsters after them will probably come and go too.. and even then we might just replace Kane with a big name signing to appease fans.

Although I hated when Chelsea were stockpiling and loaning I can see the benefit. Just need one or two to turn out half decent and it pays for the development of the next batch of promising youngsters and then some.

Imagine how excited people are by Scarlett playing well in League One yet Chelsea have youngsters like Broja that have had successful loans in the PL and most still don't consider him good enough (Same with Abraham). I think the chance of our next main striker coming through the youth system is very very slim. Although it would be great if they did!

Scarlett has just turned 18 it's his first loan. Broja is good enough to be rotation for the forward role at chelsea but what they need is a haaland or kane if they want to compete for the title. Chelsea didn't think salah or de bruyne were good enough.

Parrot definitely and Scarlett I imagine can play WF too. Parrot would be perfect understudy for Kulu this year if playing time wasn't more important for his development.

There's also a possibility Kane may convert into an AM as he ages

Or if quality in depth wasn't important to achieving our goals this season.

Or if quality in depth wasn't important to achieving our goals this season.

According to ally gold, parrott wanted to go on loan to get experience. He'd have counted as u21 for domestic and would be on the b list for cl. So would have given us more depth without taking up a squad space.

Scarlett has just turned 18 it's his first loan. Broja is good enough to be rotation for the forward role at chelsea but what they need is a haaland or kane if they want to compete for the title. Chelsea didn't think salah or de bruyne were good enough.

Exactly my point, People need to to stop saying Youth Player x can do a job/rotate with Kane when it's only his first loan in League One. Broja has just had a successful Prem loan and still isn't considered good enough to be the main man (Knowing Chelsea they will wait until he has left and buy him back once he has established himself elsewhere lol), They are still looking around for a proven striker. We need to forgot about the youth players making it until they have proven they have what it takes. Of course there are exceptions but most youth players end up moving on at some point.

Exactly my point, People need to to stop saying Youth Player x can do a job/rotate with Kane when it's only his first loan in League One. Broja has just had a successful Prem loan and still isn't considered good enough to be the main man (Knowing Chelsea they will wait until he has left and buy him back once he has established himself elsewhere lol), They are still looking around for a proven striker. We need to forgot about the youth players making it until they have proven they have what it takes. Of course there are exceptions but most youth players end up moving on at some point.

Didn't see anyone saying scarlett can do a job/rotate with kane now. Just in the future one of them might do.

Doesn’t feel like anymore movement is likely on our side. Reckon we’d have heard about some more concrete links by now if anything was in the pipeline.

what time does the window slam shut, midnight UK?

Didn't see anyone saying scarlett can do a job/rotate with kane now. Just in the future one of them might do.

Each of the last 2 summers people have said we should keep Parrott around. Anyway fingers crossed one of them makes it, It's always nice to have kids come through

Back