• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

With every new "sovereign wealth fund" club, transfers will continue to become more inflated... and I'm sure actual inflation would affect transfer prices too (I'm not an economist though but I imagine it would be true). Maguire setting the PL CB benchmark means Romero is worth at least 120 million pounds.

Just seen Moura has been linked with Galatasaray. Could it be the end? Doesn't seem like he'll get many chances now

Just seen Moura has been linked with Galatasaray. Could it be the end? Doesn't seem like he'll get many chances now

Allegedly we've had clubs interested in him all window. We'd have to bring in two though to keep conte happy if gil goes aswell. Think he'll stay but who knows?

Allegedly we've had clubs interested in him all window. We'd have to bring in two though to keep conte happy if gil goes aswell. Think he'll stay but who knows?

Hopefully better offers than Turkey!? Seems to be a stepping stone down where very few ever get back to the top.

Back