• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Not too fussed about that. I'd rather keep him and see how he goes than sign someone like James on loan. Can obviously always move him on in January if it's not working out.

He was hoping to make the spanish world cup squad. Although with son looking dodgy he might get game time.

He was hoping to make the spanish world cup squad. Although with son looking dodgy he might get game time.
Shame that. I would have liked to see him in the Spain squad. Good for his value, development and confidence. I like him, if he stays I hope he gets some game time.

So we only have Lucas and Richarlison as back up attackers, what if Kane and 1 other get injured? We end up having no one on the bench in an attacking sense.

So we only have Lucas and Richarlison as back up attackers, what if Kane and 1 other get injured? We end up having no one on the bench in an attacking sense.

And Gil given it seems like he is staying now.

But yes beyond the first 4 it's very light on quality

We have gil, richarlison and moura. Also perisic can play up there and looks like he might try spence. Sarr can and has played AM

Then you also have devine.

Isn’t the bigger concern at centre back. I get we have 6 options but who is comfortable other than Dier at CCB and he can’t play all games during this lead up to the WC so he will have to sit out some games, preferably those at home to weaker opposition but who though fills in without feeling out of place?

Marcel Lavinier has joined Swindon on a permanent deal. This is said to be the last transfer dealing involving Spurs this window.

Decent window overall.

Doesn't feel like we've done enough to "challenge" but I would hope it's enough to consolidate top4.

Positive sign is that Conte is talking about transfer windows, plural to mount a real challenge, I think as long as he's at spurs we don't have mucho worry about but I fear what he comes out with if the results don't come...

Decent window overall.

Doesn't feel like we've done enough to "challenge" but I would hope it's enough to consolidate top4.

Positive sign is that Conte is talking about transfer windows, plural to mount a real challenge, I think as long as he's at spurs we don't have mucho worry about but I fear what he comes out with if the results don't come...

Like all transfer windows you won't know how good it was till the end of the season. Lenglet might turn out to be the signing of the season for all we know at the moment.

Back