• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS CHELSEA - CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL

We'll lose, not much doubt about that. They're clams, we're Spurs, it is written.

Worst part is those that are eagerly waiting for our next loss, so they can have another moan about how crud everything is.

Yeah, because losing a cup final to Jose is totally unacceptable...

Whatever happens today, it's been a pleasure, pals.

Win or lose, we are Tottenham till we die. You, me, the players, the coaches, and even...even Daniel Levy himself, bless his soul.

I wasn`t here in 2008 - I don`t even know if GG was around then, or in 2009. But I`m looking forward to either joining in the delirium or the group therapy after tomorrow.

COME. ON. YOU. SPURS.

We are Tottenham ..we are Tottenham..

Super Tottenham from the Lane..................................................................................................

If the amount of nervous pre-match poo's I've had equates to how many goals we will score today, we will score a hatful hahaha

Will do anything to get a little advantage, the amount of pressure of the young and fairly inexperienced ref already is ridiculous

Verts is 9/5 to be booked on PP if anybody is interested in some free money

I agree and it disgusts me. The man is a cheat.

Ref was a bad choice, he has already been influenced by Mouriniho's criticism,in the game after he missed the Fabregas penalty he wrongly awarded a penalty to Palace when Ledley dived before contact was made. And then failed to give a penalty when Kane was feld by Ledley.

Ref was a bad choice, he has already been influenced by Mouriniho's criticism,in the game after he missed the Fabregas penalty he wrongly awarded a penalty to Palace when Ledley dived before contact was made. And then failed to give a penalty when Kane was feld by Ledley.
I hope the game isn't by a controversial incident, Chelsea have had a shed load of these go in their favour against us

GG was around, I don't know when this board started but I think I have been here since 2005(?) I have lost track and I post rarely. There have been at least two times the board has been taken down and built back up since I joined at least.

It's been around since the late 90's but it started as Spurs Update.

I fell sound asleep at 10pm, slept through till 5am then woke up pretty much every 30 mins until getting up at 7am

I see SSN still going on about how Chelsea have been wronged over Matic, cretins

i normally turn on 5 mins before kick off to avoid sky and their bull but as its Cup Final day i want to watch the boys turn up in their suits so will have to put up with it today

I don't care what Mourinho says. We are the underdogs today so are not expected to win. If we lose, we lose, it will be no disgrace losing to Chelsea (not like losing to Portsmouth at Wembley).
So let's enjoy the occasion, sing loud and proud, make some noise. Get those lucky shirts on.

As has been mentioned, all I pray for is a fair performance from the referee so there is no gripes on that score from either set of fans come the final whistle

Mourinho done everything possible to swing this game without a ball being kicked. He is absolute vermin, but hey his murderous boss will be happy. Let the stars align and send chelsea an historic kicking.

Does Mourinho think that it's ok for players to go around clawing at each other? And pushing each other to the floor? That's the sentiments that he appears to have been advocating in the past week.

You cannot argue with his record but if he was managing Palace rather than Chelsea, I think that there would be a lot less tolerance of his behaviour.

true, but that says more about the media and fans than it does about him I think

i normally turn on 5 mins before kick off to avoid sky and their bull but as its Cup Final day i want to watch the boys turn up in their suits so will have to put up with it today

it will be the usual anti Spurs cabal I expect, Henry, redknapp, carragher

true, but that says more about the media and fans than it does about him I think

I think that he is indulged because he is entertaining and gives them good copy. If Pardew gouged an opposition coach's eye to distract the media from his teams performance, like Mourinho did to Vilanova, he would be banned from the game for GHod knows how long.

Back