• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS CHELSEA - CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL

Getting nervous now. Glad there's no Matic or mikel, however Ramires generally tends to play well against us, destroyed us in the semi the other year.

Lloris
Walker
Vert
Fazio
Rose
Mason
Bentalab
Eriksen
Dembele
Chadli
Kane

That's the team that I'd like to see too.

That Cup Semi Final hinged on the fudging brick decision from the referee to give a goal to Chelsea, where the ball barely reached the goal, never mind went across the goal line!

Had that not been given, I think the winner of that tie was far from decided.

Verts is going to be targeted by Mourinho for the likes of Costa to cheat off. He has virtually set him up to be yellow carded early. It is disgusting.

Expecting a loss. It's better that way.

Don't think Mourinho will lose twice to the same team in two months. He'll have us figured out now. Kane will be a marked man, kicked and fouled out of the game, and we will be the victim of the usual poop refereeing decision - stonewall penalty not given, extremely harsh red card, offside goal for them, etc.

It was fun while it lasted. Let's hope Bassong plays, so we will be awarded the runner up Europa league spot.

We'll lose, not much doubt about that. They're clams, we're Spurs, it is written.

Worst part is those that are eagerly waiting for our next loss, so they can have another moan about how brick everything is.

Fazio is much more streetwise, as well as powerful.

He's had Costa in his pocket the last couple of times they've faced each other too
I tend to agree...the big question will be whether Poch feels we have enough fast cover given Ramires. He is a big factor.

I tend to agree...the big question will be whether Poch feels we have enough fast cover given Ramires. He is a big factor.
Fazio scares the crap out of me in the big game's. He is slow and hesitant. I dont want him isolated against Hazard and William etc.

Lloris has to play. Best team possible. Not sentiment. Don't care who was in the team when we won 5-3. Every game is different. Moiurinhio will change his tactics and so will we.

Lloris

Walker-----Dier-------Vertoghen-----Rose

-----------------Benteleb---Mason-----------

Lamela------------Dembele--------Eriksen

------------------------Kane--------------------------

Team that beat the filth.

Fazio scares the crap out of me in the big game's. He is slow and hesitant. I dont want him isolated against Hazard and William etc.

Lloris has to play. Best team possible. Not sentiment. Don't care who was in the team when we won 5-3. Every game is different. Moiurinhio will change his tactics and so will we.

Lloris

Walker-----Dier-------Vertoghen-----Rose

-----------------Dembele ---Mason-----------

Chadli------------Eriksen-------Townsend

------------------------Kane--------------------------
I think Chadli and Townsend have caused them more problems. I prefer Dembele over Bentaleb as he is stronger defensively and more likely to track.
The weakness here could be Eriksen pressing and defending, although the front 4 would gave freedom to go where they want and fall back to their nearest defensive position when ball is lost.

Whatever happens today, it's been a pleasure, pals.

Win or lose, we are Tottenham till we die. You, me, the players, the coaches, and even...even Daniel Levy himself, bless his soul.

I wasn`t here in 2008 - I don`t even know if GG was around then, or in 2009. But I`m looking forward to either joining in the delirium or the group therapy after tomorrow.

COME. ON. YOU. SPURS.

Whatever happens today, it's been a pleasure, pals.

Win or lose, we are Tottenham till we die. You, me, the players, the coaches, and even...even Daniel Levy himself, bless his soul.

I wasn`t here in 2008 - I don`t even know if GG was around then, or in 2009. But I`m looking forward to either joining in the delirium or the group therapy after tomorrow.

COME. ON. YOU. SPURS.

GG was around, I don't know when this board started but I think I have been here since 2005(?) I have lost track and I post rarely. There have been at least two times the board has been taken down and built back up since I joined at least.

I just hope that poch wizes up to our frailty when we play the highline.

Will be elated if we win, but won't be too disappointed if we lose, provided we still play a courageous brand of football. (and not concede silly soft goals)

Aaargh! why get up at 6am on a (lovely) Sunday morning!!!

Really looking forward to this one - can't believe I'm going to will the morning away...

i remember no-one gave us much of a chance in 2008 either, its a one off game, we can do them, i remember the 4 minutes of injury time in extra time, that must be some sort of record

_81317643_star_sun_back.jpg

He will never manage us due to upsetting the racist fans, ah ok then Jose

I fell sound asleep at 10pm, slept through till 5am then woke up pretty much every 30 mins until getting up at 7am

I see SSN still going on about how Chelsea have been wronged over Matic, cretins

Dreading today, you cannot switch form on and off and imo our recent form is awful, the upside is that I can watch the game with no expectations and enjoy it.
Surely today is the day when some of our big money "Galacticos" will do something special and perform.

COYS

Verts is going to be targeted by Mourinho for the likes of Costa to cheat off. He has virtually set him up to be yellow carded early. It is disgusting.

I think that it is disgusting the way that he has singled him out in the lead up to this game.

I think that it is disgusting the way that he has singled him out in the lead up to this game.
Will do anything to get a little advantage, the amount of pressure of the young and fairly inexperienced ref already is ridiculous

Verts is 9/5 to be booked on PP if anybody is interested in some free money

Back