• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Think if Liverpool wrap up those 3 signings as well, thats a pretty good window for them too. This is going to be a tough battle for a Top 4 finish again this season

Think if Liverpool wrap up those 3 signings as well, thats a pretty good window for them too. This is going to be a tough battle for a Top 4 finish again this season

It will for AFC if they dont strengthen, good first 11, but us and LFC with great squads

I still don't see it. Theyre just hoarding decent midtable premiership players. They dont have quality in their team apart from Suarez and Coutinho.

Bit harsh on Gerrard and Sturridge. Not sure about Mignolet yet, cant work out whether he is another Gomes, looks solid at times, then seems to have brainfarts

I still don't see it. Theyre just hoarding decent midtable premiership players. They dont have quality in their team apart from Suarez and Coutinho.

Added to that Chelsea aren't stupid (they're ****s but not stupid). They wouldn't strengthen Liverpool if they could be a threat.

Sakho is highly rated in France apparently [http://frenchfootballweekly.com/201...-the-parisian-mountain-heading-to-liverpool/] and looks like the kind of defender that would have gone well with Jan -although they probably both prefer the left side of CB. Much as I like Dawson he is one area of the team we could upgrade on (maybe we have with Chriches). But Liverpool look a strong side, and that's without the additional players.

Back