• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

At the risk of getting some hate here, i can't see how Bale is worth 3 times as much as Isco.

No, I agree.

After watching Isco numerous times last year and in his first 3 games for Real Madrid, I can't see why they would want Bale other than, as someone put it, wanting to wave their dingdongs about. A front four of Ronaldo, Isco, Ozil and Benzema is ****ing deadly. Sure, adding Bale to that makes it even better but why would you want to upset any of those players?

No, I agree.

After watching Isco numerous times last year and in his first 3 games for Real Madrid, I can't see why they would want Bale other than, as someone put it, wanting to wave their dingdongs about. A front four of Ronaldo, Isco, Ozil and Benzema is ****ing deadly. Sure, adding Bale to that makes it even better but why would you want to upset any of those players?

Bale is Perez's signing though, he dont care about what you say, the guy is a pleb who loves being Madrid president

As a manager, Moyes has never won at Old Trafford, Anfield, Stamford Bridge or Emirates stadium. Most of those were at Everton of course but even under Man Utd with one game at home he still hasn't won at Old Trafford. Can he finally break that with a win at Anfield? I'm not so sure.

I'll go with a 2-2 draw.

Bale is Perez's signing though, he dont care about what you say, the guy is a pleb who loves being Madrid president

Agreed.

You can tell by the way Ancelotti is going about his business that he doesnt really care if Bale signs or not.

I may look really dumb in a few hours, but I think Liverpool may win this one by 2 or more goals today. I can just see United's midfield struggling a bit

I feel for Kagawa, I really do.

Not even on the bench and the likes of Giggs starts ahead of him in the team. Moyes just hasn't got a clue what to do with him. I imagine he'll be off tomorrow.

Sturridge has outstanding movement. What a player he's turning into. Deadly.

He has come on leaps and bounds since leaving Chelsea.

Game has started at a great pace, cant see this lasting for 90mins, its actually good to watch right now

Just realised, with this pair of commentators, I imagine we'll get Quinn and Smith..

tumblr_inline_mk6uidEg731qz4rgp.gif

Back