• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Recommended him on here over a year ago. Would much prefer him to Ince who we have been linked with.

I don't get why Ince is being linked to all kinds of clubs, who's behind it? Not good enough to be a PL starter and certainly not a top 6 player.

Real Madrid's starting XI : Diego López, Arbeloa, Sergio Ramos, Pepe, Marcelo Modrić, Khedira; Di María, Isco, Cristiano & Benzema.

Özil on the bench for Real, Herrera the same for Bilbao.

No Bale though. Didn't they sign him weeks ago?

Real Madrid's starting XI : Diego López, Arbeloa, Sergio Ramos, Pepe, Marcelo Modrić, Khedira; Di María, Isco, Cristiano & Benzema.

And no Coentrao in the 20 man squad.

Sorry, I don't know the RM squad that well...is the Özil replacement in today's team an understandable footballing change? Or is Özil's omission fishy?

@StanCollymore 1m

#LFC Mignolet/Johnson Skrtel Agger Enrique/Lucas Gerrard/Aspas Henderson Coutinho/Sturridge

United XI to face Liverpool: De Gea; Jones, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Cleverley, Carrick, Welbeck; Kagawa, Van Persie

Isco is on another planet. I think he's genuinely world class. Imagine if we never missed out on him!

Ince was meant to have scored a beauty today

incegoalbgsy3.gif

Isco is on another planet. I think he's genuinely world class. Imagine if we never missed out on him!

Yup, and he has few weaknesses. He's good in the air, can contribute and pull teams through difficult games and that's not to even start on his more obvious skills. Top, top player.

Yup, and he has few weaknesses. He's good in the air, can contribute and pull teams through difficult games and that's not to even start on his more obvious skills. Top, top player.

Those are the type of signings Madrid should be making in my view. The likes of Isco, Illaramendi, Carvajal, the players who all have potential to be very very very very good for Madrid to mould into the style for years to come as opposed to spending massive amounts of money on big names, instead they should be focusing on the potential to turn into big names.

At the risk of getting some hate here, i can't see how Bale is worth 3 times as much as Isco.

Back