• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Suarez - Serial Biter

Re: World Cup Group D - Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy

Given the size of the cuunts teeth,Chiellini can count himself lucky he hasn't lost a scapula

premeditated

Yeah that GIF makes it clear. Btw, anyone else think that biting a sweaty stranger would the be the last way they would attack them? A sly kick, a wayward elbow even a punch seem understandable, but why would biting be your go to method of attack.

isn't that how you power up
the electric shock?

Book is about to be thrown. Repeat offender.

English press will go crazy and he'll be a Madrid player within a month.

I'm really looking forward to Brentons next public comment, I can't for the life of me work out how he'll flip this into a vicious attack by Chiellini, yet I have no doubt he will

i have no confidence that this is what fifa will do, but thats 3 times now, 3 times, if this were any other sport he'd never play professionally again

also, way to go glory-glory...

Screen Shot 2014-06-25 at 00.54.43.jpg

this is why fans should have no say in football, none of us (especially me) know anything

That bite just cost Liverpool 80M. YNWA

Although the game footage seems to show Suarez sending his mouth into the shoulder of Italian defender Giorgio Chiellini and there are subsequent photos of what looks to be a bite mark, the Liverpool star says it's all part of the game.

"These are things that happen on the field," he reportedly told Uruguay's Channel 10 after the match. "We were both inside the area and he bumped into me with his shoulder, and that's how my eye got like this" in reference to a bruise near his eye.

"There are things that happen on the field and you shouldn't give them so much importance."

Just a few hours after the match, FIFA announced it has opened an investigation. But Chiellini is not counting on disciplinary action from the world governing body.

"Suarez is a slimeball who'll get off without any problems because FIFA wants its stars on the field in this World Cup," the defender told Italy's Sky Sport. "We'll see if they'll have the courage to use video evidence against him. The referee saw the bite mark, but didn’t take any action."

Suarez's coach, Oscar Washington Tabarez, repeated on three different occasions during his postgame press conference that he had not seen the incident, but he predictably came to the defense of his top player against what he believes to be a witch hunt by English media.

"He's the preferred target of certain media, certain press that give him much more coverage to an alleged error he might have made and not to the things he really is in soccer," Tabarez said through a translator. "It seems to me that there's clear animosity against this soccer player.

"… As we say in Uruguay, 'There are people hidden behind the tree' to see if something happens."

Yet as the press conference wore on and the questions kept coming, Tabarez seemed to be already coming to grips with the fact that he'd likely be losing Suarez.

"Luckily we have played many matches without Suarez during qualifiers, some we won and others we lost," he said. "For us he's a very important player, he's an important person within the group and I can already say that if we see he's being attacked as you've already started to do during this press conference, we will see how to defend him because this is a soccer World Cup, not about morality. Cheap morality."

Uruguay captain Diego Lugano, who missed the match because of injury, went as far as accusing Chiellini of showing old scars.

"The images show nothing," Lugano told Diario Ole. "We saw the Chiellini photo. They are old scars. Any idiot would realize it. You have to be really stupid not to notice that the scars are old.

"If Chiellini said this after the match, he broke every locker room code in soccer," Lugano continued. "I would never have imagined it from an Italian. It would be more manly to take the loss and accept your own errors. There's no bite. There's no scar. It was a collision during play."

http://www.mlssoccer.com/worldcup/2014/news/article/2014/06/24/world-cup-uruguays-luis-suarez-brushes-aside-alleged-biting-incident-these-a

FIFA have launched disciplinary action apparently.

I needed him to score one more goal to win a bet.. I guess disciplinary action will be fast-tracked so he'll miss the next round?

I'm really looking forward to Brentons next public comment, I can't for the life of me work out how he'll flip this into a vicious attack by Chiellini, yet I have no doubt he will

Brenton will say they will stand by their misunderstood, harassed son and help in his rehabilitation

Hehehe, yes, it's the media's fault.

Maybe if he stopped biting people during football matches, he wouldn't get as much negative media coverage...? Or is Tabarez claiming Suarez bites people because the media, ehrm, tells him to? What a tool.

At a cynical level I do understand why he defends Suarez though. He's good enough to take Uruguay really far in this tournament. Without him they'll be out in the next round.

Brenton will say they will stand by their misunderstood, harassed son and help in his rehabilitation

fire up the shirt printer!

although this might actually work out for the dippers, they can do what they did before and get another year out of him

Maybe if he stopped biting people during football matches, he wouldn't get as much negative media coverage...? Or is Tabarez claiming Suarez bites people because the media, ehrm, tells him to? What a tool.

At a cynical level I do understand why he defends Suarez though. He's good enough to take Uruguay really far in this tournament. Without him they'll be out in the next round.

This is also part of the problem. If you score enough goals then you can do no wrong.

He quite literally saved them in the last world cup and Liverpool went to the ends of the earth to support him over racism, of all things to kick up a fuss about. He was bang to rights, context or not, and then they made out the 10 game ban for biting Ivanovic did him a favour last season. He was incredible last season but it doesn't take away, and definitely shouldn't overshadow, the fact that he has a proven track record of disgusting behaviour.

Teams might need his goals but do they need him? does football itself need people like him? The authorities need to figure out what is more important. Same with John Terry and his court case for abusing Anton Ferdinand. Same with any player, except it's not the same because the higher profile they are it seems the more they can get away with.

They'll be some bull about this being his first International/Fifa offence and he'll get away with a 3 game ban or a million dollar bribe to be transferred to a certain persons offshore account. I'll be stunned if Fifa actually give this guy the kind of punishment he clearly deserves.

We all know FIFA got the talk, but not the bolloc ks to do any thing real about this.

"… As we say in Uruguay, 'There are people hidden behind the tree' to see if something happens."

Is that the same tree you hang your 'negrito' friends from as a sign of affection?

Back