• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Suarez - Serial Biter

Re: World Cup Group D - Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy

Fifa now confirming they will investigate Suarez:

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/28008605

Norwegian media actually quotes Fifa regulations stating that players can be banned for as long as two years - from all competitions, including the premier league.

I am not sure that it is right or enforceable that a ban for misconduct on international duty should be served playing for his club*.

*Besides that would reduce the chances of him being sold to one of the Spanish giants this summer and I really want them to go through what we had last summer. Then we can talk about the ambition of holding onto your best players on equal terms.

Do you think Suarez did what he did to engineer a move away from Liverscum? He may be strane and weird etc but dont think he is stupid and naive. I wouldnt put it past him. Dont think the incident would deter the likes of Madrid and Barca. After all Madrid do have and have stuck by Pepe (albeit nothing as bad as Suarez)

Do you think Suarez did what he did to engineer a move away from Liverscum? He may be strane and weird etc but dont think he is stupid and naive. I wouldnt put it past him. Dont think the incident would deter the likes of Madrid and Barca. After all Madrid do have and have stuck by Pepe (albeit nothing as bad as Suarez)

No. I think that he did what he did because he is a dirty little **** who cannot control his temper

A Norwegian guy placed a £3 bet on Suarez biting someone during the world cup - he just won himself £500!

Where was an this outrage when Defoe bit Mascherano? (Was it Mascherano?)

A Norwegian guy placed a £3 bet on Suarez biting someone during the world cup - he just won himself £500!

What, they only gave him 166/1, that's really tight. He should be getting more like £1500

Very interesting to see how this pans out. At the very least he should be sent home in shame from the world cup, but I think FIFA might just latch on to this incident and come down very hard on Suarez. Their reputation is in the gutter at the moment so they must be seen to do the right thing here, and that is punish him severely.

Last edited:

Fifa now confirming they will investigate Suarez:

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/28008605

Norwegian media actually quotes Fifa regulations stating that players can be banned for as long as two years - from all competitions, including the premier league.

Not forgetting that FIFA banned The Kaiser from all footballing activities for 90 days?. His crime was wanting to be quizzed in German over Russia/Qatar finals allocation.

Suarez has disgraced football as a whole. Those who backed him before should also suffer. His Uruguay captain and manager should also be punished if they keep denying his actions. The bloke who tried closing the victim's shirt should be banned. I should be banned. Banners should be banned.

Oops .... may have gone too far there. So, keep it simple - 'contact counselling' for Mister Suarez.

Not forgetting that FIFA banned The Kaiser from all footballing activities for 90 days?. His crime was wanting to be quizzed in German over Russia/Qatar finals allocation.

Suarez has disgraced football as a whole. Those who backed him before should also suffer. His Uruguay captain and manager should also be punished if they keep denying his actions. The bloke who tried closing the victim's shirt should be banned. I should be banned. Banners should be banned.

Oops .... may have gone too far there. So, keep it simple - 'contact counselling' for Mister Suarez.

They could make it simple and just pull his teeth out.

Was really obvious on the BBC footage after the Greece/Ivory Coast game, gets a right mouthful. Must be done for the rest of the WC, at the very least.

Where was an this outrage when Defoe bit Mascherano? (Was it Mascherano?)

I'm obviously biased, but I still think the situations are very different. Mascherano clipped Defoe down from behind and iirc it was the second or third time he was fouled in quick succession, he turns around in frustration and gives him what I think was not a very hard bite. Should have been a red, yes. Should have been a decent ban, sure.

For me, walking over to a player off the ball seemingly without any particular provocation and properly biting is different. Doing so 3 times is outrageous, in a way that I really don't think Defoe's one bite was. Thus much more of an outrage.

Even ignoring the circumstances, doing something like this 3 times is a lot more outrageous than doing so once. I'm quite sure that if Defoe had done so two more times there would have been more of a reaction than to his one time.

phdzcy.gif

Yep, you'd have to have Comical Ali/Diego Lugano levels of denial to think that's anything other than yet another bite from that utter scum.

Back