• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Suarez - Serial Biter

Re: World Cup Group D - Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy

I dont think Suarez did bite this Italian guy. A headbutt but a **** attempt at one. You know one of those ****ty just push rather than force. Then again I dont think its as conclusive as some suggest.

Bleeding gums and bitemarks apart, the actions were the same as his Ivanovic bite.

Prandelli on Balotelli: "Picking Balotelli was my mistake. Therefore I resign".

:ross:

Burn.

Bleeding gums and bitemarks apart, the actions were the same as his Ivanovic bite.

Him holding his teeth was the biggest indicator and as soon as it happened I thought 'bite'

[tweet]481508440033206272[/tweet]

I suppose he can't risk alienating his one superstar, but still, shame to see that.

Hope FIFA (or Uruguay) at least send him home from the tournament, even if banned I wouldn't want to see his smug punchable face further disgracing this wonderful World Cup.

Prandelli has quit as Italy manager

Thought Prandelli reacted like a gentleman. Shook the hand of Tabarez, gave him a little smile even. Calm and composed.

I suppose he can't risk alienating his one superstar, but still, shame to see that.

Hope FIFA (or Uruguay) at least send him home from the tournament, even if banned I wouldn't want to see his smug punchable face further disgracing this wonderful World Cup.

It is exactly the same approach that Liverpool took both times.

Down side is I can see Real/Barca reconsidering whether they pay so much for a complete tool of a player, and so he stays at Liverpool next season who of course have no morals and the inevitable talk of redemption when he bags a hat trick against Leicester.

I dont think Suarez did bite this Italian guy. A headbutt but a **** attempt at one. You know one of those ****ty just push rather than force. Then again I dont think its as conclusive as some suggest.

Are you ****ing kidding me, I wouldn't even expect that viewpoint from Liverpool fans!!!

Are you ****ing kidding me, I wouldn't even expect that viewpoint from Liverpool fans!!!

You shouldn't go on RAWK then. Even though their mods are doing their damndest to kill all talk about it.

Don't get it?

Im objective dude, I dont try to deal with hyperbole. All ive been hearing for a couple of weeks is Pirlo I wanna suck his ****, Messi i want him to suck mine and Suarez (ok lets not go there) should rot in hell blah blah blah. My viewpoint was objective based on what I can see and not using any hyperbole terminology and remaining objective.

I am not on one side or another, I am basing it on what I can see which is a blurry pic and a head in a, what some may regard, headbutt position. Did you see him bite the Italian guy?

Ps I think he did bite him and if you look back that was my first thought too having said that I try to remain objective until all things are considered.

Pss - if you didnt catch it thee first time, I was playing devils advocate - throwing things out there. Thats being objective.

Suarez should get at least a 30 game ban that carries over into club level too. How many more ****ing chances is he going to squander to rehabiliate himself?

Meanwhile a true legend like Pirlo will probably never play another tournament game again and Uruguay keep benefitting from Suarez's cheating.

Kenny Dalglish is already printing t shirts in support of Suarez as we speak.

Suarez should get at least a 30 game ban that carries over into club level too. How many more ****ing chances is he going to squander to rehabiliate himself?

I am not sure that it is right or enforceable that a ban for misconduct on international duty should be served playing for his club*.

*Besides that would reduce the chances of him being sold to one of the Spanish giants this summer and I really want them to go through what we had last summer. Then we can talk about the ambition of holding onto your best players on equal terms.

He should be banned from all football but FIFA don't have the balls to do it.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I am not sure that it is right or enforceable that a ban for misconduct on international duty should be served playing for his club*.

*Besides that would reduce the chances of him being sold to one of the Spanish giants this summer and I really want them to go through what we had last summer. Then we can talk about the ambition of holding onto your best players on equal terms.

Well this is FIFA we are talking about I'm sure they have the power to do so, even if they don't, who's going to stop them anyway? They are a law unto themselves.

Yeah I'd love to see Real Madrid do the same to Liverpool as they did to us.

To think I actually started to enjoy watching Suarez, and the undeniable footballing quality he brings to the game. Shame on me for forgetting what a turd this man is.

Biting a fellow professional for the THIRD time...wow. He should be banned from international football for a long time - I'd like to think Fifa will actually take action on this, but we will see. They're probably more worried about having the biggest star names playing, to generate more revenue for their brown envelopes.

Well this is FIFA we are talking about I'm sure they have the power to do so, even if they don't, who's going to stop them anyway? They are a law unto themselves.

Yeah I'd love to see Real Madrid do the same to Liverpool as they did to us.

I am not aware of a player who has served a domestic ban for misconduct on international duty. Suarez should be punished for what he has done but FIFA should not make up new punishments to deal with it. A severe international ban should be more than sufficient.

#URU Captain Diego Lugano: "You have to be stupid to think that mark on Chiellini is from today."

:ross: :ross:

Back