• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Suarez - Serial Biter

if he was joe blow playing in say league 2, he would already have been banned from playing football for life

Luis Suarez said:
Of course I was concerned - not just about the transfer to Barcelona but more for me as a person. But, as I've said, that's in the past now and I'm trying to concentrate on Barcelona.

I'm here to do important things at Barca. Everything that happens in the past, that needs to be forgotten.

If I start thinking about everything I've gone through, I wouldn't be able to sleep.

Asked whether he should have apologised earlier, he added:

I don't like having to go back.

That's something that happened and afterwards I was really depressed and didn't feel like doing anything.

But then I spoke to my psychologist and he said I had to face it and say sorry.

I did that and now I would rather focus on the present which is Barcelona.

Perfect pr script. Tells you what he needs you to think, doesn't give you anything to penalize him in the future.

Can't wait to see him put his teeth into whoever is in his way when he goes mental again. Four bites in three different leagues + the world cup - it will never be equalled.

if he was joe blow playing in say league 2, he would already have been banned from playing football for life

Quite right. Lots of Sunday League footballers been banned for one off incidents whilst Suarez has a track record. I don't think Suarez will ever be stupid enough to do it again (but I have said that before!) but you can certainly see him doing at least one hugely controversial thing next season. It's in his nature.

Back