• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Suarez - Serial Biter

Re: World Cup Group D - Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy

FIFA should ban him for the rest of the tournament. He's a disgrace to football.

Bq6eGgHCcAEd0DZ.jpg

Dear lord

Didn't do that with a headbutt. Scum of the Earth that guy.

Before the world cup even started I put £10 on Suarez outscoring England.. They're both on 2 goals so I'm going to miss out on £40 because he's going to get banned. Prick.

I don't think I'll get my stake back as he hasn't actually outscored England. Double prick.

FIFA won't do **** all. They should do what they did when Maradona was found guilty of drugs, send him home.

Football ban for Suarez? Give him a year in brasilian prison.

On a positive note Suarez looked completely switched off after the goal, I think he realized that he'd just put himself out of the tournament for no reason and that they were going through. Couldn't do anything right after that and was in several good situations to put the game to bed.

Just hope this (latest) incident doesn't make "more than a club" Barcelona and "marketability" Madrid look elsewhere leaving Suarez still at Liverpool come September first...

marchisio sent off wrongly and suarez staying on... scandal.

Before the world cup even started I put £10 on Suarez outscoring England.. They're both on 2 goals so I'm going to miss out on £40 because he's going to get banned. Prick.

I don't think I'll get my stake back as he hasn't actually outscored England. Double prick.

You might get dead heat rules meaning you'll get £5 at what I ne'er stand to be 3/1 meaning £20 returns? You'd need to check though.

Suarrez is just a cheat.

Handball in semi final last time round

3 times (at least) he has bitten defenders in the penalty box to provoke a lash-out for a penalty.

Ban until next Finals tournament FROM ALL FIXTURES

Uruguay should be banned as well. Great players but serial cheats.

Suarrez is just a cheat.

3 times (at least) he has bitten defenders in the penalty box to provoke a lash-out for a penalty.

the celebrates like a hero

I dont think Suarez did bite this Italian guy. A headbutt but a **** attempt at one. You know one of those ****ty just push rather than force. Then again I dont think its as conclusive as some suggest.

Suarrez is just a cheat.

That would be great! Not available to lfc and unsellable. :ross: If only [-o<

Btw, did anyone see different angles of the incident? I thought it was strange that you have only seen the one angle, usually you see key incidents from multiple angles and in the U.S. at least I've only seen the one.

Next WC will we need a "Chewie Suarez Bite Cam"?

I dont think Suarez did bite this Italian guy. A headbutt but a **** attempt at one. You know one of those ****ty just push rather than force. Then again I dont think its as conclusive as some suggest.

****ing bite marks in his shoulder

There is also the double movement, he moves in with his head and then changes direction and goes in with his mouth. No one headbutts leading with their mouth.

Back