• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Radu Dragusin

Not sure how true this is.

But I read one report where it said Genoa are happy to accept 26m Euros and we have offered 25m Euros.

I understand what people are saying that we should not just pay over the odds to bring a player in. I get that when it was 23m offered v £30m asking price, but surely we are not going to haggle over 1million and risk losing our target. (As I say, if this is true?)
It's not just about the figure like EUR23 or EUR24 it is also about the stages of the payments over what time period and the extras payable if Spurs win X or finish in position Y or if Dragusin plays Z games or whatever, all sorts of minutiae from Genoa's side. Assuming no % of sell on.

Someone asked the question, I answered it, there no more to it than that.

I'm not interested in kink shaming anyone. I find the idea of huffing off in a strop so quickly that you leave the removal men to sort (and apparently clean) your pegging dungeon a little ridiculous.

Bullet asked no such thing and you know it.

And more added details of this irrelevant unprovable hypothetical event that really has nothing to do with you, can't help yourself can you...

Even by your standards that's a poor response, usually you go quiet for a while to come up with some weak flimflam prevarication.

Current set of noise
- We have actually put official bid in
- Bayern interested but no official bid
- Player wants PL
- €30M is a little above Bayern's expectation
- If Bayern don't match, Genoa will accept tomorrow
https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/dragusin-tottenham-bayern-calciomercato-8-gennaio-2024

Summary -> still points to Spurs but who the fudge knows
Summary is that Bayern have to put a week's worth of work into a day to gazump us. And that's assuming the player wants to go there. It's up to us to bring it home.

Summary is that Bayern have to put a week's worth of work into a day to gazump us. And that's assuming the player wants to go there. It's up to us to bring it home.

Summary is that byern haven't even made a bid. That we should sign him tomorrow (although that was said on saturday aswell, so lets see).

Matt Law brought up a theory tonight on lwos. 777 own genoa and are about to own everton. Seems like everton may have to pays something for dele ali still (as mentioned by craig burley). So that may be a part of the negotiations.

He hadn't heard anything, it was just him spitballing. But maybe.

Interesting. It must be weird as a footballer like Spence. Since 2022 he's played for Middlesbrough, Forest, been to France for Rennes, Leeds, the odd appearance for Spurs and now maybe off to a (somewhat random) team in Italy.

People probably happy to put the blame on him for his 'attitude problems' but that's a lot for anyone to deal with.

Interesting. It must be weird as a footballer like Spence. Since 2022 he's played for Middlesbrough, Forest, been to France for Rennes, Leeds, the odd appearance for Spurs and now maybe off to a (somewhat random) team in Italy.

People probably happy to put the blame on him for his 'attitude problems' but that's a lot for anyone to deal with.

I think he needs to find the right manager for him, someone prepared to work with him, unfortunately in the modern game few managers have the job security which allows them the luxury of the time needed.

I think that's what he's had to deal with as a direct result of his attitude though.

Bullet asked no such thing and you know it.

And more added details of this irrelevant unprovable hypothetical event that really has nothing to do with you, can't help yourself can you...

Even by your standards that's a poor response, usually you go quiet for a while to come up with some weak flimflam prevarication.
I'm fairly sure he did. He was asking about what the Chelsea players were telling everyone about him - that's what they were telling everyone.

Think VdV was announced 5 days before his first start (first game of the season).

If we sign Dragusin today he could have the same turnover from signing to his first game.

Just saying. Perhaps that's what Levy learned from the VdV experience. Ange needs 5 days to integrate a player, no more.

Back