• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Radu Dragusin

metalgear

Nayim
Another Paratici Special? Doesn't look like the finished article but natural speed and physicality on 1v1s seems great for Angeball

1704012196439.png

Name: Radu Drăgușin
Club: Genoa
Nationality: Romania
Position(s): CB, RB
Preferred Foot: Right
Height: 6’3”/191cm
Strengths: box defending, aerial dominance, physicality, 1v1s, leadership, duels, long passing
Areas for development: passing consistency

1704012083067.png

1704012158640.png

Aren’t the passing stats a concern there? Having said that I remember seeing the stats on VDV in the summer and they weren’t overly impressive in certain areas either, but that turned out more than ok.

Got no idea, but that
Am I reading the top chart right?
He wants to have short bars to be in the higher percentile
Chart is weird no matter what. If higher is better, he is among the top of receiving progressive passes in the opposition penalty area. That can't be right. Even if it's the other way around, he's still among the top 77% for that. Doesn't seem right either way.

That's what I first thought, but his defending is low, and shooting and assists are high.... Thought it had to be the other way.

Anyway, people said VDV wasn't good on his stats.

It's vs other defenders in Serie A tbf but yeah strange numbers

Aren’t the passing stats a concern there? Having said that I remember seeing the stats on VDV in the summer and they weren’t overly impressive in certain areas either, but that turned out more than ok.
Passing stats will depend very much on team playing style. And reports are that they play a fairly direct fairly long ball game. I think there are uncertainties about his passing game, but no way to know from those stats.
It's vs other defenders in Serie A tbf but yeah strange numbers
They play with a back three I think. So normal for CBs to get forward a bit more. Receiving progressive passes more as a result of that. Think he's a target at set pieces too, not sure if that's included in the stats, but would boost the numbers if so.

Another Paratici Special? Doesn't look like the finished article but natural speed and physicality on 1v1s seems great for Angeball

View attachment 16533

Name: Radu Drăgușin
Club: Genoa
Nationality: Romania
Position(s): CB, RB
Preferred Foot: Right
Height: 6’3”/191cm
Strengths: box defending, aerial dominance, physicality, 1v1s, leadership, duels, long passing
Areas for development: passing consistency

View attachment 16531

View attachment 16532
They are literally his stats from the game FC 24, EA have no idea about stats and are usually a long way off especially with pace.

Back