• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Radu Dragusin

'Yeah....I had a 20 minute chat with Ange...then a 20 minute chat with Tuchel....it had to be Bayern, Tuchel was so impressive'.

Said no-one, ever.

Didn't Kane effectively say that the summer just gone?

I might be missing you're point, I don't think Celtic and Bayern Munich went head to head on many players but players do actually like Tuchel even if he has a poor reputation on here just because he's Chelsea affiliated.

Either way hopefully we get this and Werner tied up soon. Obviously it makes sense to pay as little as we can for the long run finances but also getting in players early in the transfer window is a huge plus for players settling in. Unless Phillips was never really in contention that's got to be a sign that we're close...

Didn't Kane effectively say that the summer just gone?

I might be missing you're point, I don't think Celtic and Bayern Munich went head to head on many players but players do actually like Tuchel even if he has a poor reputation on here just because he's Chelsea affiliated.

Either way hopefully we get this and Werner tied up soon. Obviously it makes sense to pay as little as we can for the long run finances but also getting in players early in the transfer window is a huge plus for players settling in. Unless Phillips was never really in contention that's got to be a sign that we're close...
I remember when Tuchel left Cheatski there were players saying bad things about him, but I can't remember the details.
Does seem a bit of a nutter, who causes arguments and explosions wherever he goes.

I remember when Tuchel left Cheatski there were players saying bad things about him, but I can't remember the details.
Does seem a bit of a nutter, who causes arguments and explosions wherever he goes.
I certainly never had him pegged as a weirdo. Rumours probably started in a pub or some smelly, single sex game of Dungeons and Dragons.

That's a very bold claim; is it a rumour or were you the pegger?
I haven't made any claims at all, I just have a broken ctrl-b.

If that looks like a claim, it's very similar to the one that both the Upshot and Popbitch have been running for a while. Along with some naughty sports journos shoehorning peg, pegging and pegged into a number of articles about him.

I haven't made any claims at all, I just have a broken ctrl-b.

If that looks like a claim, it's very similar to the one that both the Upshot and Popbitch have been running for a while. Along with some naughty sports journos shoehorning peg, pegging and pegged into a number of articles about him.

I've seen this pop up about several famous people over the last few years, notably one actor who was into it especially when he was down town, feels like it's the trendy jibe, not sure there's much in it.

I certainly never had him pegged as a weirdo. Rumours probably started in a pub or some smelly, single sex game of Dungeons and Dragons.

I've recall you bringing this up before, so let's say it's true, why are you desperate to crowbar it in to any conversation about Tuchel? It's worth the effort of a less than unbreakable cypher or a misfunctioning Ctrl b as you put it, but why do you care so much?

I just hope the alleged sex worker was unionized but that's not something that floats your boat is it! Kink shaming seems to do that job as well as slagging of our own players, or international football.....Have you actually ever posted anything positive / interesting that wasn't some kind of snarky dig at someone or something? Genuinely curious, not trying to have a go!

I'm still not sure if that was what @ricky2tricky4city was getting at, I may have misread the intentions of the post. In this game you do have to be a bit crazy as a top level manager, most are very confrontational and OTT at times. Ancelotti is the only elite exception I can think of that doesn't fit that pattern. Never going to get on with everyone at the top level but Tuchel did win the champions league with a front three of Havertz, Mount and Werner against City, which is something to behold!

I've recall you bringing this up before, so let's say it's true, why are you desperate to crowbar it in to any conversation about Tuchel? It's worth the effort of a less than unbreakable cypher or a misfunctioning Ctrl b as you put it, but why do you care so much?

I just hope the alleged sex worker was unionized but that's not something that floats your boat is it! Kink shaming seems to do that job as well as slagging of our own players, or international football.....Have you actually ever posted anything positive / interesting that wasn't some kind of snarky dig at someone or something? Genuinely curious, not trying to have a go!
Someone asked the question, I answered it, there no more to it than that.

I'm not interested in kink shaming anyone. I find the idea of huffing off in a strop so quickly that you leave the removal men to sort (and apparently clean) your pegging dungeon a little ridiculous.

Not sure how true this is.

But I read one report where it said Genoa are happy to accept 26m Euros and we have offered 25m Euros.

I understand what people are saying that we should not just pay over the odds to bring a player in. I get that when it was 23m offered v £30m asking price, but surely we are not going to haggle over 1million and risk losing our target. (As I say, if this is true?)

But I read one report where it said Genoa are happy to accept 26m Euros and we have offered 25m Euros.

I understand what people are saying that we should not just pay over the odds to bring a player in. I get that when it was 23m offered v £30m asking price, but surely we are not going to haggle over 1million and risk losing our target. (As I say, if this is true?)

Heard we are negotiating add ons to bring it to €30m. €25+ add ons. Doubt any of the reporterz have much of a clue.

99% of stuff like that no one actually knows its all just assumptions.

With the way people go on in the media you would think after every offer someone leaks it to the press. It’s as if the media are tagged in the email and are giving us a play by play run through.

No one knows fudge all about the detail despite what’s posted on the internet . Anything specific certainly about money could get people sacked .. let’s all have a peaceful nights sleep and stop looking at twitter .. what will be will be .. if we don’t get him we move on to the next target .

It’s not as if anyone on here knew feck all about him before last week anyway

Back