• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Radu Dragusin

Boring. This clickbait nonsense always gets rolled out about 6-12 hours before the transfer is confirmed. Exactly the same happened with Porro.
Not sure really. Should have been done by now. If not, this one might slip.
His agent is the biggest blabber-mouth I've ever seen. Says he can't say anything, but doesn't do anything other than jab about it!

His agent is the biggest blabber-mouth I've ever seen. Says he can't say anything, but doesn't do anything other than jab about it!

Bayern are fairly broke. And they already have de Ligt, Kim and Upamecano (all £50m+ players) competing for 2 positions. They just want a cheap/free 4th choice. No way they are seriously interested at pushing £30m.

Surely this would have happened regardless of when we agreed a deal?
Not necessarily. Bayern were occupied with other potential targets, and seem to have jumped in because of the relatively low price, and the agent spouting out in every direction.

Not necessarily. Bayern were occupied with other potential targets, and seem to have jumped in because of the relatively low price, and the agent spouting out in every direction.
It almost like decent priced CBs are hard to find, deals are hard and complex and agents and clubs interests are to maximise value to € ratios.

We're not buying a car. It's more like buying a house, but even more complicated in terms of working out payment structures and lots of parties all wanting their piece of the pie.

Bayern are fairly broke. And they already have de Ligt, Kim and Upamecano (all £50m+ players) competing for 2 positions. They just want a cheap/free 4th choice. No way they are seriously interested at pushing £30m.
I’m with you on that
They had to sell to buy Kane

They could be moving forward with a summer deal now, Liverpool did with Diaz when we made a bid.
Pool brought Diaz in the Jan window because of us
But pool have PL funding
They just wanted him to wait a bit long I assume for development or maybe even his price..
be interesting if Bayern can just pull money forward when the reports were they couldn’t buy Kane without sales

Pool brought Diaz in the Jan window because of us
But pool have PL funding
They just wanted him to wait a bit long I assume for development or maybe even his price..
be interesting if Bayern can just pull money forward when the reports were they couldn’t buy Kane without sales
They got about £25m for Mane, not sure if that propped up the Kane fee or they have it to spend now.

Having a strong awareness of sports player agents through my editorial and commercial photography over the past four decades, I have no issue with them working to secure the best possible deal for their clients.

Fans may not like them but if you want to be representing the best clients over the long haul, an agent is compelled to secure the best possible price for his players.

On one hand, it keeps his player happy as it helps to maximize his salary. On the other hand, it pleases the selling team as they got the best possible return for their player, an important factor for future dealings.

At this point, if he goes to Bayern it looks like it was the player's choice. If that's the case and he wasn't convinced by Ange, I won't be bothered, especially for a player I hadn't even heard about two weeks ago. We're not going to rebuild the team in a couple of windows, much less the January one. Would rather get someone in like VdV, who absolutely wanted to be here, than someone who will be looking for his next move, be it agent- or self-driven.

And if that means we're short on the CB side for now, so be it. More important to get the right player than someone in early. Again VdV is the example. It happened late, but it was totally the right player.

They got about £25m for Mane, not sure if that propped up the Kane fee or they have it to spend now.
The talk was … so take it with as much salt as you may choose… that they had to sell him for the cash and the wages
They do also have currently 3, £50m centre backs dont they

I hope a decision is made tomorrow, what ever way it goes.

Get him in training, or looking at another option

It does sort of feel like Bayern have been given time to match our offer (Apparently we offered more upfront). But who really knows, what will be will be. Either he's convinced we are for him or not. We'll see soon enough.

They always play Kim and Upamecano with De Ligt on the bench although I think he has been injured a fair bit.

This only makes sense if they think they can sell De Ligt in the summer for 60m plus. Wouldn’t surprise me if chelsea have indicated they will spend even more than that on De Ligt in the summer. Bayern probably asked for 60m and chelsea offered £75m lol

Back