• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Radu Dragusin

In fairness I did say 'on the bench for United' I have a sneeky feeling we might see VDV and Romero back next Sunday

Reactions: jrh
If it does drag on till the end of the week so he can’t play v Utd, at what point do we turn back to Todiba? He was seemingly our first choice but we thought it would take too long, so if that early move advantage isn’t their for Dragusin do we change back to plan A?

brcl.gif

If it does drag on till the end of the week so he can’t play v Utd, at what point do we turn back to Todiba? He was seemingly our first choice but we thought it would take too long, so if that early move advantage isn’t their for Dragusin do we change back to plan A?
We don’t
This guy is the plan
And he will join in the next 48 hours

It’s happening
We want the deal done
He what’s the deal done
They want the money
It’s all aligned
Yea I get this, I think it’s 99% there. My post was a hypothetical situation though, to imagine what we might do if it doesn’t get done before Utd and therefore the time pressure is gone.

Yea I get this, I think it’s 99% there. My post was a hypothetical situation though, to imagine what we might do if it doesn’t get done before Utd and therefore the time pressure is gone.
unless this collapses due to some crazy reason… I don’t see us going back in for a player that would cost us twice as much

Werner , Dragusin and Gallagher would be our best Jan window for a long while, and from what we read has ticked every Ange box he wanted
We're not signing Gallagher in January. We have enough in midfield as it is and Madders is due back soon. If we go for him, it'll be in the summer, when the price will be £10-20 million lower.

Was £25/30m before the window
Theh now want double apparently…
If you trust the rumours of course
It's January and they're in a title/CL race. It's normal that the price would be ridiculous. Come summer it'll drop a lot, same as with Gallagher. We're not going to build the team in the January window alone, we don't have to, and it would be foolish to overspend and leave ourselves with little wiggle room in the summer.

We're not signing Gallagher in January. We have enough in midfield as it is and Madders is due back soon. If we go for him, it'll be in the summer, when the price will be £10-20 million lower.

The point seems that he has 18 months left on his contract. Chelsea don't want a player to get in the last 12 months (lose value). Might not be true but that is the narrative.

Back