• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Radu Dragusin

It's all just posturing to ensure everyone gets their slice of the pie. It'll get done or it won't, we'll be right either way.

Whilst I want this signing to happen, and I think he's an excellent option for the future, I am not too concerned with it being done early. He'll need time to bed in and learn Postecoglou's playing style. And Royal and Davies have been doing okay. VDV close to a return too.

I am more concerned with how long Maddison is out for, and whether we can strengthen the attack with Son out. To me its far more pressing.

Formal official?? Talk to me when it's registered verified formal official based in reality..

Back