• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Spurs vs Woolwich Nomads

Lots of possession but we never created any open chances when we were dominant. If we lose this game, we only have ourselves to blame.
did you feel we were dominant? i dont think we have looked dangerous at all to be fair. poor touches and a lack of quality on the ball. to be honest, if this was arsenal beating a side like norwich you wouldnt fall of your seat. it looks really, really poor. hard to see where a goal might come from.

?
We overran them for the first 35 mins and then they get one on the break. I think you're letting your nerves get to you.
hmmm. i just felt that when we were playing balls into feet etc a little mis-control here, poor touch here, over hit pass there. i dont think we were playing with composure or really imposing ourselves.

We were the better team but not as 'dominant' as we were at their place. That was the really frustrating one for me. If we drop points in both games, that will be tough to take, as we've played so much better than them.

We are a young team, and lack a bit of something at both ends. Both sides a little leggy.

did you feel we were dominant? i dont think we have looked dangerous at all to be fair. poor touches and a lack of quality on the ball. to be honest, if this was arsenal beating a side like norwich you wouldnt fall of your seat. it looks really, really poor. hard to see where a goal might come from.

We looked careless when we were dominant. We refused to be dangerous. Dele Alli, Kane and Eriksen were lackadaisical. The only players I can applaud this first half are Rose, Dembele and Lamela. Dier looks awful - a passenger.

I think f u c k describes this first half pretty well. Playing so well, pushing them back, looking superior - then this kick in the gonad*s. After the goal we looked shaken.

Will be a massive test for us. 22 times in PL history, the team scoring first in the NLD have lost the game. Please lets make it 23.

Gawd. Started brightly but again couldn't convert the pressure into a goal.. They grew in confidence as the half progressed. Come on, Poch, turn it around again.

Lamella card has totally changed the game, he was the breaking play. Looked very soft as well. Do t think wellbeck was getting within 20 yards of that.

And yet we do. Time and time again. At least we have generally been good at coming back.

We have indeed but this is different gravy today. And despite some excellent build-up play, once again we lack any quality when it comes to finishing.

Last week was superb to watch, but when you think about 34 shots but only 2 goals is a below-par return

hmmm. i just felt that when we were playing balls into feet etc a little mis-control here, poor touch here, over hit pass there. i dont think we were playing with composure or really imposing ourselves.
Composure, no. But it's a North London Derby - it will be scrappy, it will be 100mph, and when we did have the ball they were throwing everything in front of us.

We were the only team that looked like scoring until the rooster up at our end.

Merde !

Missed the goal as beavers damned the river.

I had been concerned that we were losing our way somewhat.

Not the first team this week to realise how falling over next to one of our players or jumping away from the ball into one will draw a free kick.

30 min mark Arsenal started to break in numbers, we didn't adjust and they scored shortly after.

No point having possession if you can't do anything with it, we've looked void of ideas really and are forcing it too much.

I still think we can get something from this game.

Back