• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Spurs vs Woolwich Nomads

I think we're the better team, typical first half of football where the teams are feeling each other out. Game will open up in the second and the quality should tell. They aren't that special.

we need to turn it back up, the pressing dropped off and they have started to get free runners

first 20 was good, they got a bit lucky a couple
of times

Toby should have been closer to the goal scorer and for me lloris should have got a stronger hand to
it

alli has been a bit of a passenger

it's far from over but we need to improve, running across the keeper when he swing a FK in will help as well, need to target their fb's more

Lamela had committed over foul all game. No need to panic and take him off. We haven't had a red all season. Only thing I'm worried about is Wimmers positioning.

The dead balls have cost us up to now. We need to be smarter with them not flippant. The Moose is clearly at 60% so sitting back and strengthening the spine. Harry needs to find his shooting boots quickly. But we have played well, no doubt about it. Danny boy is on fire and so is Lamela, unfortunately for the latter he could be a ticking time bomb. Dare I say this game could suit Son and his ability to breakthrough a resistant defence?

Mason on for Lamela and play Dembele behind Kane. Dembele best player for us, looks dangerous today and in a position higher up I think we will get more pressure on them.

We have huffed and puffed, but final third has been tinkle poor. One driven ball off Lamela that Ospina has had to save. Need to shake things up second half.

We were all over them the first 20. Getting into dangerous positions - but need a Rose like drive to then get a goal.

Now we need heros. For them to play some of the best football of their lives.

Mason on for Lamela and play Dembele behind Kane. Dembele best player for us, looks dangerous today and in a position higher up I think we will get more pressure on them.

I wouldn't take Lamela off, we normally get worse whenever that happens, his energy and bite is crucial

he has had a few yellows this season, previously he's known where the line is

does the next 45 determine whether we are in a battle for the top 4 or the title? man utd can go 4 points behind us tomorrow, right?

180 minutes of no show against your two local rivals would be a hard one to swallow. we need a massive from improvement from somewhere. no idea where it is going to come from.

F--k!

As i feared they are using their pace in attacking areas to counter-attack us.
Just like many previous games we have been suckered by it after having all the play and not fcking putting the ball in the back of the net.:(
We can't keep going behind like this.
Is it going to be "same ol Spurs"??

MoPo and players: let's see what you're REALLY made of

Lucky how it fell to Welbeck there. On another day it bounces somewhere else. Of course Arsenal get the luck vs us. Nothing changes. They will always get one over us. Hope I'm wrong.

Big second half now. Dier needs to drop in more and watch welbeck and arsenals break. Dembele needs to push on more and crosses as usual need to get in the danger area. Eriksen and Ali need to sort themselves out.

Back