• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Spurs vs Woolwich Nomads

nayenezgani

Jimmy Neighbour
Well ..... ? :rolleyes::eek::oops:o_O

We're playing: The Scum
We're playing at: The Lane
We're playing on: Saturday at 12:45
We're going to win: 3-1.. Lamela, Kane x 2

COYS!

wenger-angry.jpg

WengerCoatholding.jpg

PA-7754865.jpg

Arsenal+Fan+huge+tommy.jpg

Tottenham-v-Arsenal.jpg

256D5EE800000578-2943817-image-a-92_1423320053103.jpg

Last edited:
Well well well, here we are again.
Piece of brick OMT thread and Arsenal.

Lloris
Walker Alderweireld Wimmer Rose
Dier Dembele
Lamela Alli Eriksen
Kane

Ahoy me hearties - minimalism has worked in the past - nb Scara v Swansea. However its a time for a bit of piratical magic, methinks. It worked against Bournemouth after a period of OMT lethargy and poorish (relatively speaking) results. The final result was a fantastic 5-1 win. Lets do it again. It is after all Ar5ena1 and they are Cech -less!

When: Saturday 5th March 12.45 pm

Where: WHL on our PITCH not some Boyln cabbage PATCH

On TV - yes at a bar in Estepona at 1.45pm local time

Who:

...............................Lloris......................................

Walker.........Toby...................Wimmer...............Rose

........................Dier........Dembele (or Mason if not fit)....

Lamela.....................Alli..........................Eriksen

............................Kane.......................................

A few thoughts.

Kane must play without his mask. He needs to again run through pain for the team and re-start his manic closing down like when he first broke into the team (and like the West Ham cf did yesterday). He needs to look them in the eyes without any mask and put the fear of bejeezus into the scum minus Cech. He hasn't looked comfortable with the mask and it is vital he is on top form with no restrictions on Saturday

Dembele. I really hope he is fit and raring to go. He would be just the boost we need after the lacklustre performance yesterday. If he isn't fit however we should persevere with Mason. If he is again delegated the job of covering the near post from corners, then he needs to be more alive and aware, as Giroud makes some good near post runs. Personally, I would prefer someone with more height for that crucial role - maybe Alli or Dembele. IIRC Peter Crouch used to do that for us.

Alli needs to start. He is having to sit out the BD first leg anyway so he will have an enforced rest on Thursday. We missed his dynamism and energy at UP especially in the first half where we didn't create a single attempt on goal compared to WH's 7.

Full backs. These are an essential outlet for us in the way we play with no natural width up front. Tripper and Davies did not do this yesterday and we were effectively largely neutered as a result. Walker and Rose must get at them, provide the width and hopefully deliver some decent balls.

COYS. We are all behind you and really hope we get back to winning ways in the NLD. 5-1 again would do nicely.

I have no hope for this one. We are ahead of them, and they've lost two in a row. This can't end well

But we have also lost, so however motivated they will be, i would also like to think our inner steel and the extra motivation of the game will even things up.

Without Cech they are weaker, there is no arguing about that, they also have serious doubts of Koscielny who is their best centre half.

In a weird way, losing last night has kind of settled my nerves a little for this one.

Im sure I will be cr*pping it on the day. Well up for it though. COME ON YOU SPURS!

Back