• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham v FC Basel, EL QF 2nd Leg

BHajvSbCQAIuT9w.jpg:large

My uneducated guess is that none of them will start Thursday.

That bloke on the left, thats a certainty :lol:

Oh christ. If you think people have been negative before wait till thursday night to saturday afternoon. In the space of 3 days we will "probaly" be out of europe and "definetly" be out of the top four......................to our biggest rivals, no less !

Rose tinted goggles wont save you fron that meltdown !

Not sure how to call this one. If they play as well as they did, and I fully expect their manager to send them out like that, they will be a real handful.

Our team picks itself. With our lack of pace with no bale or lennon, I can see us setting up playing a 433 with parker deep holtby and Moose providing the impetus. Hudd could play instead of parker as the quarterback but I don't think AVB fully trusts him yet and they will press more than everton did so he'd have less time on the ball. If Hudd does start I think holtby drops to the bench which would be a shame as he is one of the few with a bit of creativity.

But if we do go 3 in the middle the full backs really need to bomb on and provide the width- Walker did this great at the end against everton, my worry is BAE isn't that type of marauding fb neither is Naughton, so we may see Verts play LB with Daws and Caulker central.

Siggy and Dempsey up top supporting a rejuvenated Ade. Deuce needs to up his game, we could do with a bit of form from him.

I reckon away from home set up like that we might nick this one 2-1 Ade and siggy, us to go though on pens.

The very least I expect is for the lads to be up for this given we don't play again for a while. If they are not we could be in for a long night.

COYS!

Oh christ. If you think people have been negative before wait till thursday night to saturday afternoon. In the space of 3 days we will "probaly" be out of europe and "definetly" be out of the top four......................to our biggest rivals, no less !

Rose tinted goggles wont save you fron that meltdown !

why saturday afternoon?

Right. Moose isn't even an abbreviation, and why is Dempsey called Deuce?

'Using the alias "Deuce," he, along with fellow Texas rappers XO and the late Houston rapper Big Hawk from the Screwed Up Click, are featured rapping the song "Don't Tread" in a Nike football advertising campaign for the 2006 World Cup with the intention to showcase both the sport's working-class roots and the United States team ahead of the World Cup.'

Apparently it's his rapper name. I thought it was just because he played as number 2..

Not bothered about Thurs:

if we win: semi finals of European competition
if we lose: substantially increased our chances of making top 4

Upside either way! Will be unusual to watch a Spur game where I'm not too bothered about the result

Not bothered about Thurs:

if we win: semi finals of European competition

Upside either way! Will be unusual to watch a Spur game where I'm not too bothered about the result

Alternatively. A cup run will keep the momentum going and confidence up in the squad.
Remember that time the gooners lost that league cup final and their whole season fell apart.

care to explain why we would have a substantially better chance at making top 4 without an extra 2 games of football?

Last edited:
Back