• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City***

There was spray from the start, no puddles yet, and players from both sides getting their passes through OK.

Match has to run its course in full. Ref might do 2mins added rather than 5 should we be 5 up.

There are puddles forming. You'd assume though that if the rain stops a bit into the second half as forecast, the ref wouldnt stop it

The follow-up from Sanchez was terrible! WTF? There will be sendings off tonight and I hope injuries are avoided.

I hope Kane doesn't come out in this weather. I have had family members that have had a "common cold", gone out in weather similar and ended up with pneumonia.

Back