• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v aston villa

Real shame that Rose is still out, I'm very uncomfortable with having only lb in the squad.

I'm a bit confused as to why we're playing on Sunday as well, especially the late kickoff on Sunday? Our next game is on Thursday so a) it would be better for us to play earlier and b) I ****ing hate playing on Sundays.

It was picked by Sky for live coverage

Unless Spurs can win 11-0 at Aston Villa on Sunday, 5th place in the Table is the best we can hope for.

I think the League Cup match there a few backs was the most comfortable I have felt at an away game since Preston a few years back.
I'm pretty sure its going to be a different kettle of fish tomorrow afternoon, as CIty found out in the Villas last home outing.

I fear Villa's front three.

I think the problem is that if lambert watched our last game and i assume he did then it is obvious that dawson is a weak link in a high defensive line and i have no faith that he could keep up with benteke.

We do seem to play better away from home which is something and i am hoping soldado does something as i have not been impressed so far.

Why it is 4pm and the only game i do not know makes no sense to have it that late even for t.v. if the are no other games that day, sky = ****s

I think the problem is that if lambert watched our last game and i assume he did then it is obvious that dawson is a weak link in a high defensive line and i have no faith that he could keep up with benteke.

We do seem to play better away from home which is something and i am hoping soldado does something as i have not been impressed so far.

Why it is 4pm and the only game i do not know makes no sense to have it that late even for t.v. if the are no other games that day, sky = ****s

This will absolutely be an issue, I agree, and as such as must make sure he is protected.

I think we will win...looking forward to a day when we can field Lennon and Townsend...I think Ade will be on the bench tomm which could be a great thing for us. I still maintain a fit and somewhat focussed Ade is going to be massive for this club this season.

I don't get why we play at 4pm even when we aren't on tv. Last season I'm sure the Sunday games were 3pm kickoffs.

I'm hoping Villa attack us, I fear they can hurt us on the counter.

With the squad at our disposal this should be a straightforward win, but I suspect we wont heed the lessons from previous games and Benteke will eat Dawson and Vertonghen for breakfast sadly.

3-1 Villa :(

With the squad at our disposal this should be a straightforward win, but I suspect we wont heed the lessons from previous games and Benteke will eat Dawson and Vertonghen for breakfast sadly.

3-1 Villa :(

Nah.

A fierce, determined and professional win. 2-1 or 3-1.

Back