• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v aston villa

What happened to Capoue, is he going to play again this season? Almost forgot about him.

He's expected back at the start of November. So back contending for first team football maybe end of that month.

Rose back? If not I would play kaboul cb(if fit) and vertonghen on the left. Soldado up top ( although it would have made more sense if Defoe started this game rather than the blizzare weirdo decision to start him last week). Townsend on the right, Siggy on the left and lamela centrally ( eriksen has been mr invisible vs chelski and spammers).

Physioroom.com

The site suggests he's likely to return early November. Given the strength of our squad and that we'll be building Capoue back to full strength, end November was an estimation on my part.

think Villa win win 2-1 or we'll draw 2-2.

Can't wait though, I like Sunday tv kick offs.

---------------Lloris-----------------
Walker--Daws----Verts------Rose
---------Sandro---Dembele-------
--Townsend---Holtby----Siggy--
----------------Soldado-----------

Physioroom.com

The site suggests he's likely to return early November. Given the strength of our squad and that we'll be building Capoue back to full strength, end November was an estimation on my part.

Ah, ok. Wasn't aware of that site, let's hope you're right.

Sandro has to play, if he doesn't I would start to get worried about where AVB sees him in his plans. I'm all for easing him back in, but now's about the time he should be up to speed again.

Townsend has to start along with soldado, the rest of the attacking positions are up for grabs.

I really want to see kaboul back again we badly miss some pace at CB. What's the latest on his fitness?

We need a left footer on the left.

Whether that is Rose, Townsend, whoever.

Everything else doesn't matter in comparison; we must have someone with a left peg on the left side of the pitch, or we shut down that entire side.

Rose back? If not I would play kaboul cb(if fit) and vertonghen on the left. Soldado up top ( although it would have made more sense if Defoe started this game rather than the blizzare weirdo decision to start him last week). Townsend on the right, Siggy on the left and lamela centrally ( eriksen has been mr invisible vs chelski and spammers).

Hopefully...

-----------------------Lloris-----------------------

Walker------Dawson------Vertonghen-----Rose

-----------------Sandro---Dembele--------------

---Townsend----------Lamela-----------Siggy---

------------------------Soldado--------------------

Subs: Friedel, Chiriches/Kaboul, Naughton, Paulinho, Lennon, Eriksen, Defoe

Hopefully...

-----------------------Lloris-----------------------

Walker------Dawson------Vertonghen-----Rose

-----------------Sandro---Dembele--------------

---Townsend----------Lamela-----------Siggy---

------------------------Soldado--------------------

Subs: Friedel, Chiriches/Kaboul, Naughton, Paulinho, Lennon, Eriksen, Defoe

what has happened to that lanky belgian guy who plays on the left.

Neither of them are back training.
Lennon and Adebayor are.

were Paulhino/Lamela involved in Internationals midweek?

Paulinho was playing for Brazil in friendlies in Korea and China. Lamela was in Argentina and Uruguay. Both would be lucky if they've arrived back home yet. I think either should start.

Back