• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur - Tromsø IL ***

Christ that was boring. Great goal by Eriksen.

This tournament is so frigging dull in the early stages. I was hoping we would get a decent side like Valencia in our group.

Kaboul injured? Didn't notice that. Did it look bad? Unbelievable if that is the case.

Hopefully all three are just minor knocks.

Kaboul went off, Vertonghen went inside, Naughton played left back and Paulinho was at right back for the last part of the game.

I'm worried about these injuries

Rose played on for a few minutes, then when sprinting he felt something go and pulled up in a lot of pain. Must be something that went 'snap'.

Dembele got a kick on the right shin and seemed in agony, screaming and hitting the turf, could it be a fracture from such an average kick? It didn't look like a strain although he was turning.

And then Kaboul just went off to leave us short, I didn't see the actual incident.

They are not those "good" injuries where it is just a kick in the nuts or a scar on the arm.

thinking positively about the injuries - Rose walked off and didn't look in any discomfort when doing do. Kaboul could well be cramp after a long time out and there weren't any pictures of him being helped off or carried off. Dembele was the one which looked serious....

Ultimately, any positive goal difference is worth less than a point at the end of the season.

If we can win while conserving energy, I'd rather the players keep something back for those hard to earn points at the end of the season and not tire themselves out by February.

Apart from the three injuries, obviously, this was perfectly executed. Boring, yes, but in games like these, winning is everything.

Fingers crossed no injury was too serious.

Missed Walker down the right badly, for me Siggy and Holtby very disappointing, Holtby is like a playground player.

Ultimately, any positive goal difference is worth less than a point at the end of the season.

If we can win while conserving energy, I'd rather the players keep something back for those hard to earn points at the end of the season and not tire themselves out by February.

Well yes, but I don't mean they should RUN further, I mean they should pass more accurately, be more switched on, be cleverer. It is not just RUN HARDER it is THINK HARDER. Don't do stupid things, don't make silly movements, use your superior skill and professionalism to score. Not run harder.

This year the winner gets a CL spot, so I don't understand why some don't want us to give it a serious go. It's not like it's nailed on for us to get it in the league. Hopefully the injuries isn't serious. A good win, good times!

I have a big shot gun reay to be shot ;)

I dont think people are complaining but this is not an isolated game whereby we dominate and look like scoring tonnes of goals and then we shut up shop after 2-0 up (you can argue this is why our GD was poor last year and can be costly).

*slips finger inside you*

OK that sounded a lot better from AVB, we will have to wait and see but he seemed positive about the injuries

Back