• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur - Tromsø IL ***

Disagree. Group and league football is about picking up points where you need them. Hopefully our flair players will be be bedded in and flying by the time we need them.

I dunno about you lot but i watch football to be entertained, to see great attacking teams not keep ball.... Boring.

We have more than enough quality to score 10 against this lot but no, lets score 2 and shut up shop.

What a goal. Entertainment

Clearly Eriksen has it. Good lad. As for Sig, Holtby and Lamela... I expected more against these Eskimos

I dunno about you lot but i watch football to be entertained, to see great attacking teams not keep ball.... Boring.

We have more than enough quality to score 10 against this lot but no, lets score 2 and shut up shop.

Well its not 5 so that means we cant win anything big because the big boys would have won this 5 or 6 nil, but now its three perhaps we have a chance of at least winning the league cup?

It's a team in development with a lot of players getting used to each other. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Back