• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur - Tromsø IL ***

It's a team in development with a lot of players getting used to each other. Rome wasn't built in a day.

I agree with Viking. We do tend to shut up shop after going ahead - its not just this game but other games. We come out looking like we will hammer the oposition 4 or 5 but at 2 we just sit and control.

Anyways a post for another thread realy.

Well its not 5 so that means we cant win anything big because the big boys would have won this 5 or 6 nil, but now its three perhaps we have a chance of at least winning the league cup?

Slow down chap. I do however feel we can have a damn good shake at the Peace Cup next pre-season.

It's a team in development with a lot of players getting used to each other. Rome wasn't built in a day.

100% agreed. It's amazing how impatient people are that they want the completely finished article after 4 games. The development of this new team is at an embryonic stage.

So much negativity, dingdongs the lot og you. Do you expect 90 minutes of extreme intensity against such inferior opposition? **** off, it's early season with many new players needing game time to get going. Players coming back from injuries and others settling in. So again, **** the hell off.

We won 3-0 while at the same time conserving energy? That is E-X-A-C-T-L-Y what a "big big club" would do. Unbelievable some comments on here.

So much negativity, dingdongs the lot og you. Do you expect 90 minutes of extreme intensity against such inferior opposition? **** off, it's early season with many new players needing game time to get going. Players coming back from injuries and others settling in. So again, **** the hell off.

Want a fight? grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

=D>

Hands up if you want our team to push harder than they need to, risk getting more injuries and run our players to the ground, in a game against a side that won't come back from 2 down.

That's what people seem to be wanting here. Why? I'd prefer our players saved their efforts for the games against Cardiff, Villa and Chelsea.

Sorry if that's a bad thing.

Did Sandro ever give the ball away??? Bar that beautiful interception and spread to the right hand side - he was awesome.

Ultimately - 2 good goals, one spectacular goal, and no goals conceded.

What we lack is attacking shape. Where players get closer to each other and pass and move the ball through the opposition. We rely too much on individual running, adventurous passes and long distance shots.

Kaboul injured? Didn't notice that. Did it look bad? Unbelievable if that is the case.

Hopefully all three are just minor knocks.

*spins on the ground*
*backflip*

What u got?

I have a big shot gun reay to be shot ;)

I dont think people are complaining but this is not an isolated game whereby we dominate and look like scoring tonnes of goals and then we shut up shop after 2-0 up (you can argue this is why our GD was poor last year and can be costly).

Back