• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hospital visit

On the day or beforehand?

Mate..

These idiots should have given you a CT scan as soon as you made the first visit to the hospital. It's annoying as hell just reading **** like this...you literally have to be on your death bed before they act (my dad was also palmed off and neglected before he passed).Don't ask anything...Instruct them that you want to be put under general anaesthetic.

Roy, just want to make sure you understand that there are risks to having general anaesthetic.

Again, we're all advising you but we're amateurs. I'm sure your doctor will mention it, but make sure you ask about the risks when asking for it.

That said, I'd be knocked the **** out before they got anywhere near my chap.

Mate..

These idiots should have given you a CT scan as soon as you made the first visit to the hospital. It's annoying as hell just reading **** like this...you literally have to be on your death bed before they act (my dad was also palmed off and neglected before he passed).Don't ask anything...Instruct them that you want to be put under general anaesthetic.

Yeah when I told the consultant and registrar I was sent home with pills he looked mortified and demanded the notes from A&E.

Roy, just want to make sure you understand that there are risks to having general anaesthetic.

Again, we're all advising you but we're amateurs. I'm sure your doctor will mention it, but make sure you ask about the risks when asking for it.

That said, I'd be knocked the **** out before they got anywhere near my chap.

Yeah I know there's risks. I'm just dreading this '30 second and it'll all be over' camera thingy he mentioned.

When I snapped both legs in half they put me under general anaesthetic for 8 hours while they operated that night

Then the next day for a further 12 hours

Then 4 more times over the next 2 weeks whilst they tried to sort out the mess

Ain't done me no harm innit

Good luck, keep positive.

From everything I have read, gentle exercise helps.

I am not a doctor though so obviously ask one of them first.

I must admit I haven't visited the Random section for a while. Really sorry to hear the news Roy. Stay positive, please keep posting, but ditch watching Spurs at the moment for your own sake.

Your in the hands of the best health care system in the western world, **** who needs 2 kidneys any way?

Had a pre assessment today. Op is in around 2 weeks and the surgeons have decided that my tumour is too deep into the kidney so they've recommended a total removal of my kidney opposed to partial removal. Keyhole surgery which is good and the op is 2.5 hours long.

Back