• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hospital visit

get better Roy, I can't imagine the stress, pain, mental and physical, stay positive for your family, wish you a full recovery.

Hi. I'm off to North Midd now for my consultation meeting. Hoping they can perform keyhole as my recovery time will be less.

Hi. I'm off to North Midd now for my consultation meeting. Hoping they can perform keyhole as my recovery time will be less.

Mate had keyhole surgery for a heart problem, they went up through the groin and he got to watch it all on t.v. said it was no where near as scary as he thought it would be and the best thing is he got his pubes shaved by the nurse. I asked him if he got an erection when the nurse shaved his ball sack and groin and he said "yeah I did but the fella was cool about it and said it happens all the time"

Good luck roy.

**** off chich making me laugh in the waiting area!! Not in the mood to laugh lately but you cracked me!!

**** off chich making me laugh in the waiting area!! Not in the mood to laugh lately but you cracked me!!

:eek:k: apparently it is an involuntary reaction that one has no control over and says nothing about your sexuality;) I support you and your life choices.

Mate had keyhole surgery for a heart problem, they went up through the groin and he got to watch it all on t.v. said it was no where near as scary as he thought it would be and the best thing is he got his pubes shaved by the nurse. I asked him if he got an erection when the nurse shaved his ball sack and groin and he said "yeah I did but the fella was cool about it and said it happens all the time"

Good luck roy.

Good old Chich !!!!! laughter is a great healer

Gotta have a camera up the old boy. Give you a local anaesthetic apparently. Anyone had one?

Gotta have a camera up the old boy. Give you a local anaesthetic apparently. Anyone had one?

No, but I once had to go and have a **** in the disabled toilet for fertility testing. Walking down the corridor with this little cup with all the nurses knowing where your going with the cup. Not even a **** mag or 3g signal.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Did you request one? I want one but they've only offered a local.

My dads had one, I know he wasn't put out completely so am assuming he had a local anesthetic. I won't lie to you, he said it wasn't nice at all but it's definantly worth it.

I know it's very cliched but good luck Roy, hope everything works out well for you mate.

Back